House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone having trouble accessing the site ?

I keep getting

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.RT.com (for example passwords credit card details ) bla bla

I'am getting "cannot verify server identity"

However if you google RT news you can read all the top stories in the pop up boxes.

I got an app where you can do that but get a warning if you click on the story to get the full page

The warning also says rt license ran out 15 days ago and asking if the date on my computer is right.....strange as the date they give is the correct date (in the uk any way )

Joking aside, I think a lot of these system outages that we see going on with various websites is basically various govts either testing their cyber warfare capabilities.

I suspect, in any coming conflict between East and West, that the heads of millions of westerners will explode when they find that their facebook, twitter, snapthingy and instagram is down and down for hours or days.

"news" is rubbish, whatever the publisher.

The more boring, but correct I think, explanation is that some muppet in their web site department let their SSL certificate expire or ordered the new one then forgot to install it. I notice that it was renewed last month so I tend towards the latter explanation.

facebook and instagram aren't going down.

loose lips sink ships and all that.

if it were totally a government conspiracy they would very much like to know the contents of last nights dinner from a toilet-pan perspective.

well, if you were a gaia disciple who thought that every incident of meat consumption was an act of heresy,you would be a person of interest to the authorities.

my retort to that would be something to the effect of:

well, vegetarians,due to their high fibre diet, fart more.

methane is known to be 80 * more potent as a greenhouse gas.than CO2..FAR outweighing the 8* energy consumption to raise livestock instead of grain.

therefore we should be culling vegetarians.

therefore we should be culling vegetarians.

I think the world would be far better of if we culled all idiots who post such nonsense... :rolleyes: