House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GinAndPlatonic

The Man Once Nicknamed ‘India’S Richard Branson’ Is Thought To Have Gone To London, Leaving Creditors With Massive Unpaid Loans.

A group of mainly state-run banks had asked the supreme court to prevent the flamboyant businessman, once nicknamed “India’s Richard Branson”, from quitting the country.

But the attorney general, Mukul Rohatgi, who appeared in court for the consortium of banks, said the 60-year-old had left on 2 March after stepping down as chairman of United Spirits, the Indian arm of Britain’s beverage giant, Diageo, following allegations of financial lapses.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/10/indian-drinks-mogul-vijay-mallya-leaves-country-owing-1bn?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H&utm_term=160993&subid=15955249&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2

There's a word for them - Promoters.

The more I learn of India and Inidans,the less I want to do business with them.

Promoters are very leveraged, corrupt, blackmailers.

Imagine a less honest version of Phillip Green.

Guest eight

During the F1 testing last week his company's sponsorship patches were attached to the drivers overalls by velcro tape - make of that what you will.

We need to keep the drivers of lending in London....Vote keep UK in the EU.

I like his blue Label though

During the F1 testing last week his company's sponsorship patches were attached to the drivers overalls by velcro tape - make of that what you will.

Noticed that too. I thought that it was to avoid piercing the fireproof nomex cloth with a needle.

Noticed that too. I thought that it was to avoid piercing the fireproof nomex cloth with a needle.

How was the velcro tape attached then?

V.J. Mallya has tweeted that the Editor of 'The Times' should be in prison clothes eating prison food for slander and libel.

The Guardian noted earlier that he has more followers on Twitter than Oprah.

Tellingly, he made no mention of velcro.

I 'did' India for 2 weeks in 2005 - Mad place, nice peoples.

I wasn't on a budget, careful what I ate etc, etc

My ring piece wept for half of that time..