House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bendy

Would Bang

"The survey also suggested that 63% of women felt unsafe in public places, compared to 45% of men who were also polled."

Weird how they don't follow up with which gender is four times as likely to actually be attacked, and how this empirically incorrect perception of victimhood is perpetuated.

"The survey also suggested that 63% of women felt unsafe in public places, compared to 45% of men who were also polled."

Weird how they don't follow up with which gender is four times as likely to actually be attacked, and how this empirically incorrect perception of victimhood is perpetuated.

worse, ANY girl who has holidayed abroad and took to the beaches will at some time have had an unwanted potential suitor come up.

I guess the other 37% are mongs.

A feeling is not a fact, and is irrelevant when doing a survey.

_88636600_harassment.jpg

She's good looking (although looks airbrushed) - but see that look on her face? The dour, cynical, looking-down-her-nose at you look? I see so many women walking around with that look on their faces. Wouldn't dare approach any of them, because such aloofness is a turn off.

Oh, and assuming this photo is meant to depict 'harassment', what it actually depicts is a man talking to a woman. Not touching her, not screaming abuse at her. Just talking to her. In a public place.

What are the criteria that need to be met to talk to a woman in a non-harassing way?

_88636600_harassment.jpg

She's good looking (although looks airbrushed) - but see that look on her face? The dour, cynical, looking-down-her-nose at you look? I see so many women walking around with that look on their faces. Wouldn't dare approach any of them, because such aloofness is a turn off.

Oh, and assuming this photo is meant to depict 'harassment', what it actually depicts is a man talking to a woman. Not touching her, not screaming abuse at her. Just talking to her. In a public place.

What are the criteria that need to be met to talk to a woman in a non-harassing way.

It's not harassment if she finds you attractive. If she doesn't then OMG you are a rapist.

Remind me again which sex is privileged?

_88636600_harassment.jpg

It makes sense though. Any women who is a 6-7 for looks can get a one night stand with a guy who is an 8 whenever they like. Either you need aesthetics (good looks), or you need to be either muscular/toned or slim since they are the two body types which women find attractive.

From my experience the amount a woman respects a man all comes down to how attracted she is to him, so in a culture where a lot of women can easily sleep with a hawt guy it's just automatic that they will look at average guys with disdain.

Aesthetics is best, toned body is second best and being slim is third best. Being slim won't get you many ONS or Tinder ******s but you will have a better chance to date than a guy who is 20% BF average looking.

Speak to the average guy who is 6/10 for looks and see how much pussy he gets. I can promise you most of these guys will be happy just to be in a relationship unless they have something else going for them like money or super charming.

There are exceptions ofcourse, but this pattern definitely follows for 95% of British women.

Surely the number (of both sexes) who have experienced some kind of unwanted sexual touching in their lives must be near-as-dammit 100%. So they're not telling the whole story. What question was actually asked?

If it was a classic BBC men-oppress-women exercise then it's to womenkind's credit that only 35% of them answered that they had experienced touching. It means 65% (so a little more - maybe 70% - of those who haven't suffered anything a bit serious) had the commonsense to dismiss the occasional trivial thing and not rise to the bait.

Only because British women are so shallow they see a less attractive guy say hello to them and it's harassment.

I dunno.

As a western bloke whose lived in various western nations I would generalise that further to say most women in the western geo-political hemisphere.

But exactly the same goes for men. Perhaps men are even more shallow? Dare I mention it?

Our version of beauty or attraction is not so organic and primordial as people may think.

Most of what we desire in the opposite or same sex is a very skillfully socially engineered social construct, developed by marketing and the social sciences.

How else can you explain lassies out on the weekend wearing daft heels that are painful and cause injury?

Or blokes tanned up faked or salon, guyliner, gelled, waxed, and for many a IMO very gay footballers haircuts?

There is hardly a difference in 'beauty' or 'lads' mags in all of the west, with the exception of language or some unique cultural heritage points.

Especially true in Paris, Berlin, Rome, London, New York, Toronto, and other western super cities.

FFS. So many of us can't even feel 'beautiful' or 'attractive' without tons of slap, brand X cloths & gadgets, etc.

_88636600_harassment.jpg

What are the criteria that need to be met to talk to a woman in a non-harassing way?

I dont see any of those things in her face...I see the hair back over the neck meaning interest and enticing eyes doubling the odds

How else can you explain lassies out on the weekend wearing daft heels that are painful and cause injury?

They make the leg look longer relative to the body, and emphasize the articulation in the hips. One area we have dramatically diverged from the other apes, so likely a key selection pressure for early man.

I dont see any of those things in her face...I see the hair back over the neck meaning interest and enticing eyes doubling the odds

I think she's looking at him like he just farted.

I suppose that is a sort of nasal assault :)

They make the leg look longer relative to the body, and emphasize the articulation in the hips. One area we have dramatically diverged from the other apes, so likely a key selection pressure for early man.

Heels make a burds legs look much nicer. Tightens them up and makes the shape better.

It's the equivalent of a bloke walking about with his sleeves rolled up - flexing his biceps continually.

It's the equivalent of a bloke walking about with his sleeves rolled up - flexing his biceps continually.

And what about sticking a rolled up pair of sport socks down your front pocket?

Actually joking aside, women like mostly the same things.

Especially a mans bum.

Especially a mans bum.

I was told that I was a 'fine figure of a man' today by an older woman at work who was walking behind me in the corridor, and yesterday I was doing plenty of squats and weighted bridges in the gym, which both work the glutes.

Co-incidence? I think not

Brb just setting up a POF account with a picture of my ****.

Especially a mans bum.

Try two pairs of socks. That will ensure you don't face any sexual harassment charges for a while at least. :D

Unwanted sexual attention can include instances of wolf-whistling, sexual comments being made, staring, and indecent exposure.

That's right chaps, looking at a woman is now harrassment (unless she fancies you too in which case it's OK). Yes she may keep in shape, be wearing a very flattering outfit and have taken a long time to get ready but whatever you do DON'T LOOK AT HER unless you're David Gandy.