House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Byron

Racist Labour Party

The Labour party despises Israel as an oppressor and the younger more excitable ones fail to differentiate between Israel / Zionism and Judaism in general so are as anti-semitic as they come seems to be about the size of it.

Racism is easy to deny, and easier to fall into, whilst thinking you are "reasonable". :blink:

Edited for a miss spelling!

Racist!!! Is too easy.

I got called that on the Islam thread.

I have nothing about Asians.

I just have too much experience of Mipuri Pakeistanies to give them anything approaching the benefit of te doubt.

I have had some experience of Labour and Northern white, working class.

Not sure its hate.

More like a a total inability to comprehend what white natives wants.

Absolutely no empathy.

Ive sat in meetins where the pols banged on about solidarity with Nicaragua. Ignore Tianamin square and just did not consider the locals.

Labour really are doomed.

It used to wind me up something chronic when I was an active anti-ID Card protester to see stupid uni kids at our events wearing 'support the intifada' t-shirts.

I wonder if they're still wearing them now? Probably, the little pricks.

As an atheist / humanist of course I think that the 'settlers' are ghastly, and I do think that the Israeli government should slap them down, but there's a massive jump from that opinion to calling for the destruction of the state of Israel and presumably the wiping out of 6 million jews. I actually got involved in student politics at university, but only as an independent left leaning Liberal. Thank goodness I never got sucked into any of the real sillyness.

Well I picked it up on an American forum which quoted the Daily Telegraph, but since this forum went on to the current format, I cannot post attachments.

Apparently Labour are refusing to publish an enquiry into anti-Semitism at Oxford University.

Wiesenthal centre put the Labour party on their anti-semite of the year list for 2015...no MSM outlet seems to have reported on it. If UKIP were put on the same list i'm sure the BBC would have a few articles about it.