House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  

Battersea Crash

Another one bedroom flat in the Fladgate building has had its price cut four times since it listed in April last year for £850,000, and is now on the market for £600,000.

Worth £100,000 at the most.

According to that article people have already made a 30% profit?!?!

Only if they can sell. :o

According to that article people have already made a 30% profit?!?!

Just means kites are being flown 30% higher

Do people actually have to live in old power stations in London? Still, at least it means these cheaper areas made from old buildings, warehouses and power stations like this can offer affordable accommodation for the younger generation.

I assume they are about £80k for a one-bedder. I will check them out on rightmove......

.......oh dear, I think those that believe the hype have been sold a wrong un.

?Pop.

Do people actually have to live in old power stations in London? Still, at least it means these cheaper areas made from old buildings, warehouses and power stations like this can offer affordable accommodation for the younger generation.

I assume they are about £80k for a one-bedder. I will check them out on rightmove......

.......oh dear, I think those that believe the hype have been sold a wrong un.

Pop.

Location Location Location....You'd probably a the power station at a sh*t end of town.

Battersea Power Station developers submit plans to change hotel into more homes

The developers behind Battersea Power Station plan to turn a part of the development that was previously set aside for a hotel into extra homes. Battersea Power Station Development Company (BPSDC) has submitted a plans to Wandsworth Council for change of use, in a move that would create an extra 409 flats across the 42-acre site. The plans show that around 26,379 square metres of floorspace on the site – where it had previously planned to build a hotel and serviced apartments – would make way for around 300 homes.