House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TheCountOfNowhere

Br Exit Poll....5000 Votes, 76% Want To Leave

https://www.bullionbypost.co.uk/info/brexit-results/?utm_source=E-MAIL+LIST+ALL&utm_campaign=88353303d0-BrexitPoll_Result_020316&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_4601d1f15b-88353303d0-21261265

BullionByPost Brexit Poll Results

Last week we ran a poll asking our subscribers how they would vote in the upcoming ‘Brexit’ referendum. The increasing possibility that Britain could indeed leave the EU has had a positive effect on the gold price recently as the uncertainty surrounding ‘Brexit’ raised the appeal of the popular safe-haven. Boris Johnson’s support added weight to the proposed separation last Monday and saw the gold price increase as the pound experienced its largest fall since 2009.

76% voted to leave the European Union

I remember a poll taking place on Talk radio (before it became Talksport) on whether the Royal family should go. Astonishingly it was 51/49 to get rid.

I've never seen the hint of a poll on the subject since.

I remember a poll taking place on Talk radio (before it became Talksport) on whether the Royal family should go. Astonishingly it was 51/49 to get rid.

I've never seen the hint of a poll on the subject since.

Wait until King Charles The Plant Whisperer gets onto the throne.

Re the OP; it was pretty funny when multi millionaire Stuart Rose of the Remainers huffed that seeing the wages of the lowest paid workers go up on Brexit is 'not necessarily a good thing'!

Britain won't leave the EU.

What it may get is a series of concessions and/or exclusions to existing EU legislation if the vote is perceived to be 'very' close, nearer the polling date.

That would have to happen in the next couple of months, and it won`t happen as it would completely undermine project fear , the referendum will still go ahead regardless, the line has been draw in the sand now

That would have to happen in the next couple of months, and it won`t happen as it would completely undermine project fear , the referendum will still go ahead regardless, the line has been draw in the sand now

Naw. I've lived through several 'referendums' in several countries, plus even more elections.

It will come as no surprise to me that when 11th hour rolls up a 'freebee' or 'catastrophe' is ;'suddenly' rolled out to entice a vote swing.

Politicians talk of 'change' all the time.

Damn it.

Change is expensive.

Change is difficult.

People haven't figured that out.

Did I mention that change is expensive and difficult?

Britain is not geared up for any big changes politically, economically, socially, or commercially.

Nor will it be. Britain is in it's elevated and very privileged position in the world because it took centuries of 'change' to get here.

So it won't happen.

If you really believe those polls, get betting:

http://www.oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result

I'm toying with putting a wedge on "leave" - as a hedge against the losses I'll take if the vote actually goes that way. Trouble it it'd have to be a big bet. OTOH, by not betting, I'm actually having a big bet on "in".

Naw. I've lived through several 'referendums' in several countries, plus even more elections.

It will come as no surprise to me that when 11th hour rolls up a 'freebee' or 'catastrophe' is ;'suddenly' rolled out to entice a vote swing.

Politicians talk of 'change' all the time.

Damn it.

Change is expensive.

Change is difficult.

People haven't figured that out.

Did I mention that change is expensive and difficult?

Britain is not geared up for any big changes politically, economically, socially, or commercially.

Nor will it be. Britain is in it's elevated and very privileged position in the world because it took centuries of 'change' to get here.

So it won't happen.

All pretty much irrelevant there will be a vote ,change is not a guarantee in the short term even if the vote is out (which will only be known after the fact) and it will certainly not have to happen over night

Exactly and for the last 40 years we have been going backwards ,all the rest we achieved on our own to many cowards out there scared of change and the unknown yet they speak with such certainty

Deluded gold holders. Completely untrustworthy.

Biased. Completely different.

Biased. Completely different.

AGREED!

The cr**ks in power desperate Dave/Gidiot & co are using classic NLP ...to con the sheeple YOU only have to look on the likes of yahoo MSN etc, etc...and see the crap they are spouting to worry the sh*t out of the mug sheeple, AND as its around 90% of voting sheeple population you can bet ya bippy that we will remain in :wub:

AGREED!

The cr**ks in power desperate Dave/Gidiot & co are using classic NLP ...to con the sheeple YOU only have to look on the likes of yahoo MSN etc, etc...and see the crap they are spouting to worry the sh*t out of the mug sheeple, AND as its around 90% of voting sheeple population you can bet ya bippy that we will remain in :wub:

Dunno.

If you look on twitter...everyone is leaving.

Time, they are changing.

Dunno.

If you look on twitter...everyone is leaving.

Time, they are changing.

I agree, the "Control our own destiny/Free Sovereign power" narrative is taking hold with a lot of people IMO. However, I believe that the EZ is going to fall apart whichever way the UK votes, it will just happen quicker with a Brexit. Elites/PTB know this though, they are just playing for time, the next "project" looks like being Negative interest rates/abolition of cash, but that one is doomed to fail also IMO.

The only forum poll I have seen that is overwhelmingly for "stay" was a football forum. All the other ones are overwhelmingly for "leave". But Oddschecker is completely for "stay" according to all the online bookies.

The disparity between odds and polls is strange. During elections there's usually not a great deal of difference - and when there is, it's the betting market that's more predictive (so I'm hopeful!).

If the difference were the other way around you could explain it with the market, as I'm thinking of doing, putting a large wedge down as a hedge against exit.

Maybe it's simply that all the polls to date are ad hoc pollsters (ie the gold online or whatever of the OP) and when we get the professionals in a different picture will emerge.