House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spyguy

Does Anyone Feel Sorry For Adam Johnson?

Yes, AJ post was pulled but now its all over bar the sentencing.

I do.

He's obviously not a bright lad and I think there's more than a bit of stupidity but I think he genuinely has been led on - but I guess it did not take much.

I feel sorry for people picking up girls in pubs and bars who turn out to be under 16.

There by few months go I - but I was younger than the girl. She 16 2 moths, me 15 6 months.

What I object to is the prosecution's picking over of his activities with the girl which amounted to no more than normal sexual activity *with a 16yo*, yet are rendered as heinous assaults with a girl one year younger.

Yes, he had sex with an underage woman and there is a price to pay for that but why the need for all the prudish moralising about blowjobs and such?

And yes, she seems to have led him on and then dropped him in it big style. Silly boy for thinking it would be any different.

What I object to is the prosecution's picking over of his activities with the girl which amounted to no more than normal sexual activity *with a 16yo*, yet are rendered as heinous assaults with a girl one year younger.

Yes, he had sex with an underage woman and there is a price to pay for that but why the need for all the prudish moralising about blowjobs and such?

And yes, she seems to have led him on and then dropped him in it -silly boy.

Try15.5.

I spent my late teens st in pubs in the boros - scabby + mbro (whitby too) batting away girls who Id guessed were underage - or at least under 18.

Fortunately, Ive always been stracted to woemn 22-25. Even at 16. Still am, in my 40s.

Guest eight

Try15.5.

I spent my late teens st in pubs in the boros - scabby + mbro (whitby too) batting away girls who Id guessed were underage - or at least under 18.

Fortunately, Ive always been stracted to woemn 22-25. Even at 16. Still am, in my 40s.

I think the crackdown on underage drinking is part of the reason the pubs are empty. When I was in my teens virtually everybody in certain pubs was 16-17. Nobody died.

I think the crackdown on underage drinking is part of the reason the pubs are empty. When I was in my teens virtually everybody in certain pubs was 16-17. Nobody died.

I remember having my 18th birthday in the pub. I was a regular! :blink::)

They'rein MaccDs now. Getting obese.

At the core, its age differences.

If my daughter slept with a 17yo boy at the age of 16, id strangle her.

If she slept with a 50 yo teacher, Id strangle him.

At the core, its age differences.

If my daughter slept with a 17yo boy at the age of 16, id strangle her.

If she slept with a 50 yo teacher, Id strangle him.

I'll bet you wouldn't! :mellow:

Several times I've been on bbc news this story has been deemed the most important story in the UK. A 28 year old and a 15 year old did whatever they did, and this is the most important story.

I didn't see the Russian child beheading make the front page, but two young people (one much younger admittedly) getting it on was pretty much the most important thing that happened.

Just outrage fodder for the idiotic masses. I saw comments on Facebook where anyone coming to this chaps defense was called 'paedo'.

And on the one hand people act outraged, but on the other hand the press has been releasing all sorts of juicy details about what they did and didn't do. As if any of it matters. Or maybe people just like reading about it. And then being outraged.

From the age of about 11 or 12 I was constantly horny. I know women who were banging older guys from the age of 15; everyone had a good time. And that was over 15 years ago, so I imagine the number of people under the age of consent having sexual experiences has only gone up.

To be clear, this bloke's life has been ruined because someone decided that it's ok for us to have sex with a 16 year old, but not with a 15 year old. A 28 year old probably shouldn't be doing either, and he should have been smart enough not to do it, but I don't believe for a second that he's a predator and she's a victim.

I'll bet you wouldn't! :mellow:

Stop her money. She's a lot younger than that at the mo - not that she behaves like that - unless she thinks she's seen a ghost.

Haha yes MccD's in Belfast city centre seems to be the choice of hangout venue for feral youths; didn't realize it was the same in the rest of the UK.

And yes, she seems to have led him on and then dropped him in it big style. Silly boy for thinking it would be any different.

yeah but, it ruined her life...and she was a child at the time...think of the children.

Several times I've been on bbc news this story has been deemed the most important story in the UK. A 28 year old and a 15 year old did whatever they did, and this is the most important story.

I didn't see the Russian child beheading make the front page, but two young people getting it on was pretty much the most important thing that happened.

Just outrage fodder for the idiotic masses. I saw comments on Facebook where anyone coming to this chaps defense was called 'paedo'.

And on the one hand people act outraged, but on the other hand the press has been releasing all sorts of juicy details about what they did and didn't do. As if any of it matters. Or maybe people just like reading about it. And then being outraged.

From the age of about 11 or 12 I was constantly horny. I know women who were banging older guys from the age of 15; everyone had a good time. And that was over 15 years ago, so I imagine the number of people under the age of consent having sexual experiences has only gone up.

To be clear, this bloke's life has been ruined because someone decided that it's ok for us to have sex with a 16 year old, but not with a 15 year old. He should have been smart enough not to do it, but I don't believe for a second that he's a predator and she's a victim.

Some people are as horny as a - ? - toucan?

Some are as horny as a dead slug.

An ex GF - bets boobs ever - told me that she'd been masturbating multiple times a day since she was 12.

Another used to insist on keeping her nightly on during sex. She'd lay there and not do anything. I did have a clitoris hunt once, she barelyhad one.

Haha yes MccD's in Belfast city centre seems to be the choice of hangout venue for feral youths; didn't realize it was the same in the rest of the UK.

Yep. Its like underage sex but you consume 3000 calories rather than burn 500.

And boy does it show.

Yep. Its like underage sex but you consume 3000 calories rather than burn 500.

And boy does it show.

I am frequently shocked at how very, very fat a high percentage of that demographic are. Seems to have been a huge increase in only the last 15 or so years.

I am frequently shocked at how very, very fat a high percentage of that demographic are. Seems to have been a huge increase in only the last 15 or so years.

Under 20, parents on benefit ----- hot line to Greenpeace.

Genuiely a fcking shocker.

If you're not sexually appealing to older member of the opposite sex at 17-18 then, frankly, there's no hope!

To be honest I doubt teenagers could afford to go to the pub, in most pubs you won't get much change out of £15 for 5 pints.

What confuses me: This is a case of his word against hers. She says he did A and B. The jury finds him guilty of A but not B. How does that work?

To be honest I doubt teenagers could afford to go to the pub, in most pubs you won't get much change out of £15 for 5 pints.

True that.

I've recently crossed a fcking miserable line - its cheaper to drink in London (sam smiths, chandos) than it is in my (northern) home town.

A pint used to be half the price. Now its £1 more.

And rather than get served by a young smiley kiwi (hellooo ...) and drink with a collection of young, attractive world-wide eager to expand their experience girls ..

I have get served by my ugly ex dinner lady and sit with a bunch of p1ss stinking tramps.

Haven't read the details but looks like another case of "two youngsters have sex" shocker.. hold the front page, SEX CRIME.. hanging's too good for him.. etc etc..

articleLarge.jpg

rs_500x300-140513135600-simpsons_mob.gif

The footballer was both naive and stupid. He is going to be made to pay, big time - a role model; nouveaux riche (more money than sense).

Still the girl engaged with him, got in the car, enjoyed the attention... The statement from the girl via her solicitor indicates a life-changing trauma? She had consensual sex with a man, The lie (Johnson's denial) was the issue; perhaps a heart had been broken.

As has been said, under age flirting and sex is very common, very human.

There are much, much worse abuses going on (see the other two big off-topic threads).

All perspective is lost in the current climate.

Still the girl engaged with him, got in the car, enjoyed the attention... The statement from the girl via her solicitor indicates a life-changing trauma? She had consensual sex with a man, The lie (Johnson's denial) was the issue; perhaps heart's had been broken.

where there's a blame, there's a claim!!

He had everything - a life that the majority of people cannot imagine. He could have had his choice of women. Instead, he pursued, groomed and engaged in sexual activity with a girl who is legally a child.