House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Si1

When Do Premier League Football Teams Get The Train To Away Games?

Eg today Liverpool football clubs players got the train from Runcorn to Euston, I believe. In advance of tomorrow's league cup final.

What is the advantage of this over the team bus? How often do football clubs get the train instead these days?

Friend sent me a text message from the train to Euston and tells me that "due to engineering works scheduled for today there will be delays".

Friend sent me a text message from the train to Euston and tells me that "due to engineering works scheduled for today there will be delays".

That's smart scheduling considering all the fans from Manchester and Liverpool attending the cup final today.

That's smart scheduling considering all the fans from Manchester and Liverpool attending the cup final today.

No, for a change National Rail has given a bit of thought to how all the Liverpool and Man City fans will get to the game and cosnequently have suspended all engineering works on routes leading into Waterloo, Paddington, London Bridge, and Liverpool Street for the weekend.

No, for a change National Rail has given a bit of thought to how all the Liverpool and Man City fans will get to the game and cosnequently have suspended all engineering works on routes leading into Waterloo, Paddington, London Bridge, and Liverpool Street for the weekend.

Wtf!

Lol. Driving back to Selhurst Park after the Liverpool/Palace game last year we stopped for a KFC at some services on the M6. Far more Liverpool shirts there than Palace ones...