House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

juvenal

Doing Her Hair While Driving

Haven't they got anything better to do..... 5 MPH is walking pace.... reminds me of the PCSO who stopped me in a car park and told me to put my seat belt on, I was doing about 5 MPH then.

"Dorset Police No Excuse Team" just about says it all :rolleyes:.

Also this from the article... "Last month mum-of-one Elsa Harris was ordered by the courts to pay a £145 fine after being caught peeling and eating a banana at the wheel while stuck in traffic in Barrack Road in Christchurch in June last year."..... Madness :rolleyes:.

Last month mum-of-one Elsa Harris was ordered by the courts to pay a £145 fine after being caught peeling and eating a banana at the wheel while stuck in traffic in Barrack Road in Christchurch in June last year.

Wow.

Haven't they got anything better to do..... 5 MPH is walking pace.... reminds me of the PCSO who stopped me in a car park and told me to put my seat belt on, I was doing about 5 MPH then.

"Dorset Police No Excuse Team" just about says it all :rolleyes:.

My grandad used to drive around with a milk crate in the boot because he didn't like wearing a seatbelt - being a milkman is one of the allowed reasons for not belting up...

Unless people's concentration is visibly affected and presenting a real danger it's hard to work out why the police get their knickers in a twist.

Unless she was swerving across lanes or looked like she was going to bump into the back of someone I tend to agree with her. They should stop hassling people about minor traffic infractions and catch some real criminals.

Edit to add: in slight defense of the police they said they were only in the area because of complaints of bad driving.

The public should stop being so wet and the police should have the balls to tell them to sod off if this is really the sort of thing the public were complaining about.