House Price Crash Forum

The Top Ten Causes Of Wealth Inequality

Frizzers

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

Now, who do I ******ing vote for to get that sorted?

Red or blue and both will do exactly the same thing and carry on destroying the country while lining their own pockets.

Edit - should add, excellent video. Needs to be linked/pushing on as many sites as possible.

Edited by Errol

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Thanks folks for the comments.

I'm trying o get someone with a big twitter following to tweet it, but haven't yet been able to.

4 Horsemen - that was me too. I co-wrote and narrated it, but ended up getting shafted, so it left a rather bitter taste in my mouth. Still v. proud of how much of a nerve it touched.

HOLA4412

Looking at the list and the long second thoughts list at the end, it is clear it is deliberate, step-by-step, inch-by-inch as those with power and influence exercise their extraordinary privileges.

Then, when you add them all up you see the whole apple is simply rotten.

So, do you attack the symptoms or do you surmise there is something wrong with our power systems, our form of government. Our so called system of of democracy and its distance from ordinary people.

This is exactly the line of thinking that ended up driving Lenin et al to their conclusions. That the issue is not to try and address the problems but firstly to address the form of government. Furthermore, by its very nature, they concluded it would have to be violent. Are you prepared to do that?

I'd have thought that's as much a question for the PTB: are they prepared to risk/provoke that? Do they want to see 1789-95 all over again?

Frankly, what is the point of money at all if not to make people's lives better. As studies have shown (someone can link to this), beyond a certain comfortable level, extra dosh doesn't translate into any extra personal happiness, so why hoard it? Better plough it into a massive monument to your name like malaria eradication.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Looking at the list and the long second thoughts list at the end, it is clear it is deliberate, step-by-step, inch-by-inch as those with power and influence exercise their extraordinary privileges.

Then, when you add them all up you see the whole apple is simply rotten.

So, do you attack the symptoms or do you surmise there is something wrong with our power systems, our form of government. Our so called system of of democracy and its distance from ordinary people.

This is exactly the line of thinking that ended up driving Lenin et al to their conclusions. That the issue is not to try and address the problems but firstly to address the form of government. Furthermore, by its very nature, they concluded it would have to be violent. Are you prepared to do that?

I love this post. Thank you.

I'm not so sure it is deliberate in the sense that it is all part of a master plan.

I think it has evolved gradually over time - inch by inch, as you say.

Am I prepared to get violent? No. I might in a riot situation if I lost my head or something. But I'm not a violent person. Every fight I've ever been in (3 as a teenager when attacked), I've been to scared to even throw a punch.

I'm just trying to change things by explaining stuff, which I'm better at.

But how long can this go on? I always think something is coming. But it never does.

HOLA4415

It's happening and it's been achieved via a gradual deterioration in the UK that isn't that noticeable year on year.

Younger people don't tend to notice it so much as it doesn't change much over say 5 years but over say 20/30 years it starts to become evident if you spend time to look back and think about it and compare. The most obvious one is now needing 2 incomes to buy a house rather than just the 1 for a few decades ago but most young people having always expected the 2 incomes to contribute don't see that so readily. Probably it's just those olden days :)

Having said that over the last 10/15 years or so it has accelerated a bit with massively increased congestion and mega crazy house prices (mega crazy house prices especially in London). That's only been mitigated/hidden by extraordinary levels of debt often achieved through fraud etc - which still has to be paid back.

Edited by billybong

HOLA4416

It's true how change can be insidious and imperceptible, I'm 'only' 41 yet there has been a complete sea change in the attitude towards debt during my adult life... to me any kind of debt (other than a mortgage) is something to be ashamed of and an indication that you're either a feckless spendthrift or a failure. Yet people just a few years younger than me now regard debt and cheap n easy credit as an entirely normal and acceptable part of every day life.

I still can't believe how we've gone from a 'credit crunch' to wild 'credit spree' in such a short space of time.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418

Thanks folks for the comments.

I'm trying o get someone with a big twitter following to tweet it, but haven't yet been able to.

4 Horsemen - that was me too. I co-wrote and narrated it, but ended up getting shafted, so it left a rather bitter taste in my mouth. Still v. proud of how much of a nerve it touched.

It did touch a nerve......something very definitely worth thinking about....stuff you don't generally find in MSM...... creates a wider picture, tad more important pieces to fit to help create a clearer picture......always changing, moving and shaking. ;)

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421

I'd have thought that's as much a question for the PTB: are they prepared to risk/provoke that? Do they want to see 1789-95 all over again?

Frankly, what is the point of money at all if not to make people's lives better. As studies have shown (someone can link to this), beyond a certain comfortable level, extra dosh doesn't translate into any extra personal happiness, so why hoard it? Better plough it into a massive monument to your name like malaria eradication.

Sometimes I think they're provoking is to revolt, giving them the excuse to inact their master plan to wipe out as many plebs as possible.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424

Hi Frizzers!

Are you the chap who wrote "Life After the State" (or similar title - I forget)? Are you still selling it for bitcoin?

Good vids BTW.

HOLA4425

Great simple concise.

In my experience when you talk with most people about this sort of thing they just seem to look blank and switch off. I think they know something is wrong but can't or can't be bothered to think about it because it's too complicated for them.

Perfect example is rising house prices, you can't go a day in this country without someone, some institution, the MSM, government or whatever touting the rising house price is good meme. So when it's questioned it becomes too complicated to think about, the conflict of interests over their indoctrinated beliefs.

BF