House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Si1

Boris Pm By Christmas?

Boris has been crap for London housing. I think he'd be an even worse PM than Camoron and he'd certainly be giving his rich foreign friends even more money.

Sounds a bit early. I'd say it's possible for Christmas 2017. Gove as Chancellor?

[Cameron has already said he's out for 2020, and there will have to be some for the new PM before the 2020 elections - I'd say at least 2 years. So the next PM really should be in no. 10 for May 2018, and that is without any mucking about in the 2nd 1/2 of this year].

Also, he doesn't need to win the EU vote to challenge DC - even a tight vote to stay in would probably make DCs position untenable.

Of course, it might be Osborne in no. 10...

I said, either on here or twiiter, Cameron wont be PM by the end of the year.

Looking at the way he is acting and the s**t he is in charge of, he wants out.

I dont blame him.

Can he do a blair ?

Or just an internal Tory coup...

I don't think Cameron will survive the EU referendum - in or out. If we Brexit he'll have to go straightaway; if we don't it'll take longer but I can't see him surviving until 2020 on any scenario.

Boris? hahaha :lol::lol::lol: The main lineup could be Eton Boris, snorting Osbourne, G4S shareholder May and the rest probably won't even come close. We've got enough posh eton scum in power at the moment who wouldn't know a hard days work unless it slapped them in the face :P

Edited by Assume The Opposite

I said, either on here or twiiter, Cameron wont be PM by the end of the year.

Looking at the way he is acting and the s**t he is in charge of, he wants out.

I dont blame him.

Can he do a blair ?

Nah, Blair is a boomer and bought in a rising market, this tw4ts too late to the table to create a BTL empire, he should have let the bubble burst and filled his boots with his speech and advisor to the banks earnings.

Brexit probability close to zero.

Still have no idea at all why we are having a referendum, Complete waste of time, money and economic risk.

Still have no idea at all why we are having a referendum, Complete waste of time, money and economic risk.

It's called democracy.

If anything Boris has shot himself in the foot. If he'd been like Gove and obviously pro-Brexit for some time, this could have worked. Instead it looks like he's more interested in personal advancement than in the fate of the nation.

If anything Boris has shot himself in the foot. If he'd been like Gove and obviously pro-Brexit for some time, this could have worked. Instead it looks like he's more interested in personal advancement than in the fate of the nation.

We're not even a week in, and memories are short. People will have a different take on it come June. And, in particular, come Autumn, which is when all the real mucking about will start.

TPTB have already decided what the outcome will be. The "referendum" will go ahead to perpetuate the semblance of democracy and to placate the masses with the illusion that they have some say in the outcome.

It's called democracy.

No it isn't. It is the Tory party taking risks with the UK economy in order to resolve infighting that has been going on for the past 40 years. Most people don't give a sh1t about Europe. Most people have other stuff that they see as more important. There was no clamour from the public for a referendum, it has all been arranged to provide a shop window for politicians of the right.