House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frank Hovis

Sexless Marriage? Loveless Marriage!

Ok a "look at me" piece in the Mail but hitting several themes we discuss on here.

It works both ways so from her perspective: he has seriously let himself go.

From fit and going to the gym:

3148F9B800000578-3450378-image-a-51_1455

To somebody who I thought at first glance might be her new lesbian partner:

30D38E8100000578-3450378-image-a-15_1455

Whilst she's still fine. Now clearly he has let himself go but is this really deserving of a comment such as: "Indeed, even Sam’s touch — which I used to long for when we first got together six years ago — can make my skin crawl.’"!!!!?

From his point of view (and I am a bloke) he has fallen in love with somebody who loved him back, and from this sex naturally derived, her words:

Even though we’re only 26, its a long way from the early days of our relationship, when we couldn’t keep our hands off each other.

We met through mutual friends, and I was instantly smitten. He was completely different to the sort of man I usually went for, being over-confident and funny, plus a gym fanatic, with well-honed muscles.

And, speaking as a bloke, this is what I want. The mutual attraction. The sex (for me) is not the essential bit of this.

So this is where it started and now at the grand old age of 26 there's the prospect of spending the rest of your life with a woman who not only does not find you attractive but you actually make her "skin crawl".

Ok I am a man and think as a man so from my male perspective:

She has exactly what she wants - four kids, a nice house, and a man who goes out everyday to support this so that she doesn't need to work. A man that she feels she owes nothing to (I don't mean sex as currency, I mean valuing him as a person) and has already taken for granted as a domestic slave who will also pay hugely for the privilege of being this.

He has to work for the next forty years to support his kids and a woman who clearly (despite what she says) doesn't love him. Even if she did have sex with him it wouldn't be through love.

I would be getting out now, still see the kids but get out before earnings and assets start rising and the divorce settlement becomes crippling. And be grateful that she has been so honest this early on.

Edit for link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3450378/I-really-don-t-want-sex-nor-honest-women-young-children-says-mother-four-does-half-make-it.html

working for 40 years to support the kids...thats high house prices for you...40 year old FTBS

When I first read the article on the Mail online I thought that he was in a woman having a sex change to become a man.

Yes, I think he needs fashion advice. Lose the glasses, grow some stubble and change the hair if you don't want to be mistaken for a butch woman.

He doesnt look particularly fit in the first picture. I would guess he wasnt much of a gym 'fanatic' at all - but told burds this as they found it attractive. He was just younger and got away with it. Now at the ripe old age of 26 he doesnt.

"Skin crawl" - thats ******ing harsh - and if so - they should split up immediately - no point carrying on.

He doesnt look particularly fit in the first picture. I would guess he wasnt much of a gym 'fanatic' at all - but told burds this as they found it attractive. He was just younger and got away with it. Now at the ripe old age of 26 he doesnt.

"Skin crawl" - thats ******ing harsh - and if so - they should split up immediately - no point carrying on.

yes, there is tired all the time and not feeling that hot feeling of lust, and then there is total repulsion...not the same thing at all.

He should kick her out.

To even things up - there are countless men who feel the same way about their burds. Sexual equality alive and well.

And if my gaydar is working correctly - just from these pics in the article - I think Oor Sam is going to be giving in the fight soon and heading to the nearest gaybar.

What a pile of tosh. How is it people are taken in by this drivvle in the Mail, time after time?

Nat Halfpenny is just earning a crust by writing click bait. Here's her blog.

It looks to me as if they both dressed for the photoshoot to help make the point.

Pah.

Nobody looks like Sam (a father of a 'glam-looking' wife and young kids) unless styled.

When I first read the article on the Mail online I thought that he was in a woman having a sex change to become a man.

Mother-of-four Nat spends her days at home with her young children

It means that she has no more physical affection left for her partner Sam

Well maybe she should get out of the house and go and mix with some adults so she doesn't smother her children with sickening amounts of affection.

This sort of article shouldn't be allowed. People who have kids shouldn't air their sex life in a permanent way that their kids will stumble upon sooner or later. They'll be ******ed up enough without this adding to it.

To even things up - there are countless men who feel the same way about their burds. Sexual equality alive and well.

And if my gaydar is working correctly - just from these pics in the article - I think Oor Sam is going to be giving in the fight soon and heading to the nearest gaybar.

That will probably be around the same time he starts getting back in shape and she finds him less repulsive.

What a pile of tosh. How is it people are taken in by this drivvle in the Mail, time after time?

It looks to me as if they both dressed for the photoshoot to help make the point.

Pah.

Nobody looks like Sam (a father of a 'glam-looking' wife and young kids) unless styled.

Does anyone know of anyone that has had a sort of grade 4 short hair all over to that sweep he has now? I too don't buy this, the whole thing is just a big wind-up, as per usual.

Pah.

women, like everyone else, needs some "me" time.

This lady claims this is "me" time, in action.

My wife needed some "me" time when we had young kids. So did I.

However, touching makes her skin crawl?....thats something else.

Pah.

Very possibly. However the bloke has still agreed for this to go out there for all to read - so that anyone seeing him in their local area will think thats the bloke who makes his burds skin crawl.

Whether its true or just clickbait - he's a doormat either way.

Very possibly. However the bloke has still agreed for this to go out there for all to read - so that anyone seeing him in their local area will think thats the bloke who makes his burds skin crawl.

Whether its true or just clickbait - he's a doormat either way.

No, he's not a doormat.

The story is the way that they have chosen to earn some money to pay for their family.

Sam is big enough and confident enough not to care what people who read the article think. He is simply supporting her or their career, pure and simple.

He's no gym buff, never has been. Must have got lucky, love is blind they say.

I'm 38 in a loveless, sexless marriage and have hardly let myself go, quite the opposite in fact as I've been working out for 18 months and I am now in better shape than I have ever been before. The attention I am getting from the female species has ratcheted up and I am starting to feel confident in myself again after years of mental abuse... I must have been chatted up 20 or so times at my place of work since March last year and usually their bull**it patter passes me by, a friend usually sets up some kind of pseudo interview where they ask where I'd take them, how I'd impress them yawn yawn plastic princesses etcetera until ~6 weeks back when a beautiful female came up to the bar and simply told me that she fancied me and asked for my number - I've now officially separated from my wife, told her two days ago and while we are 'together' and in the same house for the children 'for now'...

If he's my competition I'll have no problem finding love now :D

He's no gym buff, never has been. Must have got lucky, love is blind they say.

I'm 38 in a loveless, sexless marriage and have hardly let myself go, quite the opposite in fact as I've been working out for 18 months and I am now in better shape than I have ever been before. The attention I am getting from the female species has ratcheted up and I am starting to feel confident in myself again after years of mental abuse... I must have been chatted up 20 or so times at my place of work since March last year and usually their bull**it patter passes me by, a friend usually sets up some kind of pseudo interview where they ask where I'd take them, how I'd impress them yawn yawn plastic princesses etcetera until ~6 weeks back when a beautiful female came up to the bar and simply told me that she fancied me and asked for my number - I've now officially separated from my wife, told her two days ago and while we are 'together' and in the same house for the children 'for now'...

If he's my competition I'll have no problem finding love now :D

The wimmin' do seem even more shallow than blokes when it comes to aesthetics! Deviants the lot of them I tell you!

No, he's not a doormat.

The story is the way that they have chosen to earn some money to pay for their family.

Sam is big enough and confident enough not to care what people who read the article think. He is simply supporting her or their career, pure and simple.

Totally disagree.

Any bloke who agrees to get themselves made up to look like a pleb - and have their picture all over the paper procliaming that his own burd can't stand to even touch him. And advertise that he is essentially an impotent useless slave of a bloke - and all for a few hundred quid ?

Clearly has very little self esteem.

4 kids? I can imagine he is no longer allowed out. No longer permitted time to get a haircut or go to the gym. Theb berated for it. Guarentee shes a feeder too.

Totally disagree.

Any bloke who agrees to get themselves made up to look like a pleb - and have their picture all over the paper procliaming that his own burd can't stand to even touch him. And advertise that he is essentially an impotent useless slave of a bloke - and all for a few hundred quid ?

Clearly has very little self esteem.

Taking the story at face value, the house, the kids names, the relationship as described - you're totally right. This dipshit lets her have her way in every aspect of their lives and half kills himself trying to accommodate her fantasy lifestyle... and she absolutely hates him for it. The story itself being the crowning glory of her display of utter contempt for him.

Taking the story at face value, the house, the kids names, the relationship as described - you're totally right. This dipshit lets her have her way in every aspect of their lives and half kills himself trying to accommodate her fantasy lifestyle... and she absolutely hates him for it. The story itself being the crowning glory of her display of utter contempt for him.

That's how I read it.

If it was the other way round and she'd put on weight it would be "because she's had kids" and then if he dared to say that he "couldn't bear to touch her and she made his skin crawl" then I couldn't even see it getting printed. If it was the howls of feminist outrage would break Twitter.

So she's a horrible human being and he's weak as piss for accepting it and even posing for photos looking like a fat lesbian. Maybe they deserve each other.

I genuinely think that the sex is irrelevant, it's more that she can't even pretend to be nice to him as she doesn't feel that she has to.