House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ccc

Valentines Day Is Now Gay ?

When did this happen ? I watched a bit of TV over the weekend - and every single time it was mentioned and there were examples, or people sending in photos of their day - or whatever - there were more gay couples than straight couples !! Thats not representative is it ?

Saw 5 minutes of that Channel 4 first dates thing - they had a Valentines special. Couples and other bods from previous shows. 3 tables. First table was a gay couple, next table was a lesbian couple, and the final table was 2 straight burds and a bloke who were apparenlty still single. :ph34r:

Watched about 10 minutes of that breakfast Tim Lovejoy show.They got couples to send in pics of their day. First pic - two blokes.

I am all for mixing things up and all - but Lord - the desire to be 'diverse' is now beyond ridiculous.

Guest eight

There's a CBBC show called "Marrying Mum and Dad" where kids get to organise their unmarried parents' big day. I'm sure you know where this is going.....

Maybe gay people are more appreciative of their love, given that there are still enough hurdles to jump over, and feel the need to express it on St Valentine's day - compared to straight couples who are more likely to take it all for granted?

3 in a hundred are gay in the real world.

But they have big mouths and parades and the BBC beside them to advertise their proudness to be humans.

There'll be gay people on HPC next, you mark my words.....

CCC is just curious

There's a CBBC show called "Marrying Mum and Dad" where kids get to organise their unmarried parents' big day. I'm sure you know where this is going.....

Let us into the secret !!

Maybe gay people are more appreciative of their love, given that there are still enough hurdles to jump over, and feel the need to express it on St Valentine's day - compared to straight couples who are more likely to take it all for granted?

Unlikely.

CCC is just curious

ooh errrr.

1980-something Carol Decker could cure any bloke of an unwanted bout of gay.

Wow, I'm feeling so hetero now. Time to go get myself a perm and practice some ballet moves.

3 in a hundred are gay in the real world.

But they have big mouths and parades and the BBC beside them to advertise their proudness to be humans.

It's flavour-of-the-month virtue signalling. Next year, the gay people will have disappeared and half the couples will be transgender.

The gay propaganda is reaching absurd levels. Similar to the mixed-race relationship propaganda. It's everywhere in the media these days.

Guest eight

Where did you find a horse at that time in the morning?

No shortage of horses in these parts. Some decent chain cutters and you can take your pick.....

The gay propaganda is reaching absurd levels. Similar to the mixed-race relationship propaganda. It's everywhere in the media these days.

The BBC is fond of only showing non-white people for it's general news stories.

The BBC is fond of only showing non-white people for it's general news stories.

Except when they're talking about riots or stabbings in London. Then it's wall-to-wall white people.

Except when they're talking about riots or stabbings in London. Then it's wall-to-wall white people.

Yes. Should actually do some proper stats on it sometimes.

I don't think that bisexuals get their fair share of the news. They seem to be stuck eternally between hetros on one side and gay people on the other. Always sandwiched between the two.

I don't understand why so many people see things in terms of being either straight or gay. I think that there is more fludity inbetween.

I will shut up now.