House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pole

Top 10 Uk Media Publications

I'm surprised the telegraph is so high and just a smidge behind the guardian - seeing as traditional readership of the torygraph is curmudgeonly old codgers - also, isn't the telegraph behind a paywall?

Perhaps reflected in both the Guardian and the Telegraph having a greater percentage on computers than most of the rest (particularly noticable in both the Mail and Mirror being very mobile-dominated).

You can see why all the private groups want the BBC destroyed.

Once they get rid of the BBC, they believe they can start charging properly for their 'news'/content.

You can see why all the private groups want the BBC destroyed.

Once they get rid of the BBC, they believe they can start charging properly for their 'news'/content.

Once they get rid of the BBC, I can decide whether I want to be charged for their 'news'/content

Fixed for you

You're welcome

Most of those MSN page loads aren't deliberate though surely?

My thoughts exactly. The amount of times I read Yahoo news without choosing to I thought it might be up there through my views alone.

I didn't realise Newsnow was still going, I thought it was just for football anoraks (so I used to read it).

In answer to an earlier post The Telegraph isn't behind a paywall. They went semi-subscription in that you got ten or so articles free each month before it returned a blank page. Either they've now quietly dropped this or I'm not reading it as often as I haven't had this for ages.

When will my local free newspaper stop coming through my door?

Are you sure it is not something from Mr Renting wrapped in newspaper?

yeah the BBC had that independent news in prominent position on their website. Only recent time I read the paper was when it was free at the airport. I wonder if the BBC staff take a number !