House Price Crash Forum
TheCountOfNowhere

Is The World Crashing ?

We've had "Is London crashing".."Are the shires crashing".

I thought, maybe we need "Is the UK crashing"...but looking at things, maybe the whole world is crashing.

Now, you can't get a bigger thread than that :lol:

It`s all saved the BBC are flat out house price ramping today .....nothing to see here

The people encouraging others onto the bottom of what looks to me like a giant pyramid scam need to be tried for their crimes...if there are no laws currently being broken, then make some up, then try them.

Given that the majority of the "world" lives in poverty and scrapes by day-to-day for a living, then no it is not crashing.

It never even took-off.

It`s all saved the BBC are flat out house price ramping today .....nothing to see here

Yes indeed, they expect house prices to rise by about 6% in 2016 here in Wales.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-35543949

And also itv lunchtime news told us house prices in Wales are going up because of a shortage of properties.

Strange that, because every time I have done a search in the last few weeks, there have been plenty new properties going up for sale. :rolleyes:

Perhaps a bit of a cover up to hide those negative figures we are seeing in Wales?

http://houseprices.landregistry.gov.uk/thematic-map

Know someone who has just purchased a new-build for 8x his salary courtesy of HTB.

The bottom rung of the ladder looks like one he will be stuck on for an awfully long time.

Charles Ponzi would be stunned at the legs this scheme has got.

Stay below £75K per banking licence to avoid bail-ins.

Until they change the rules when the smelly stuff hits the fan and the powers that be realise that they need to lower the limits for bail ins.

Personally I'd aim for no more than £50k per licence just in case. I simply don't trust any government.

Know someone who has just purchased a new-build for 8x his salary courtesy of HTB.

The bottom rung of the ladder looks like one he will be stuck on for an awfully long time.

Charles Ponzi would be stunned at the legs this scheme has got.

8x eh? lol that can only end well.

Without even checking anything the bank were ready to throw 250k at me. I was only asking for 50k and you can imagine my surprise when they tried to throw 250k at me. They thought it was strange I wanted to only borrow a little and buy a modest house as everyone else is debting and ramping to f*%k.

Just for the record my salary is not 3.5x

I backed off slowly thinking "this is way more f*&ked than anyone realizes, maybe I should hide under the bed till it all blows over"