HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

"The 65-year-old said he was forced to wait in the blazing sunshine"

25 degrees is hardly "blazing sunshine". Isn't that about as hot as it actually got last year? I don't recall the temperature reaching those dizzying highs for any prolonged period of time.

Sadly it did happen to be the time that the miserable git was standing outside a budget supermarket.

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

I'm not normally judgemental, but this is a sad odious man.

Avoid such people.

http://www.ellisandco.co.uk/estate-agents/stanmore

Clearly an astute business man, with a grand total of 8 properties for sale and 11 available to let on his books. How much money do you think he clears a month after rent, taxes and franchise fees (assuming he has no employees)?

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

25 degrees is hardly "blazing sunshine". Isn't that about as hot as it actually got last year? I don't recall the temperature reaching those dizzying highs for any prolonged period of time.

But how can that be, what with 2015 being the HOTTEST YEAR EVER!!!!!?????

HOLA4413

'Taken to court' is a bit grand compared to the actual 'fill in a form for a small claim'. Doing this because he probably does it every other day of the year as an estate agent.

I do have rule to never live next door to someone in the legal profession. Their knowledge and potentially lower costs by representing themselves, could make neighbourly disputes particularly litigious.

Very wise indeed. My own rule is never to live next door to someone who holds a current world boxing title. Any heated dispute over the height of his Leylandii could end with me getting the worst of it.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
  • 3 months later...
HOLA4417

Archived