House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

juvenal

Ea Outraged Over Rotten Mince

Well I warned you all Lidl was for wrong 'uns and now look you're rubbing shoulders with rotten meat laden EAs when you shop there.

Ought to be Lidls Ratner moment as far as this place goes.

Reminds me I need to get rid of some that's been sitting around too long. Always feel guilty when I waste food :(

You've murdered and half-eaten an estate agent?

"The 65-year-old said he was forced to wait in the blazing sunshine"

25 degrees is hardly "blazing sunshine". Isn't that about as hot as it actually got last year? I don't recall the temperature reaching those dizzying highs for any prolonged period of time.

Sadly it did happen to be the time that the miserable git was standing outside a budget supermarket.

I'm not normally judgemental, but this is a sad odious man.

Avoid such people.

http://www.ellisandco.co.uk/estate-agents/stanmore

Clearly an astute business man, with a grand total of 8 properties for sale and 11 available to let on his books. How much money do you think he clears a month after rent, taxes and franchise fees (assuming he has no employees)?

Guest eight

25 degrees is hardly "blazing sunshine". Isn't that about as hot as it actually got last year? I don't recall the temperature reaching those dizzying highs for any prolonged period of time.

But how can that be, what with 2015 being the HOTTEST YEAR EVER!!!!!?????

'Taken to court' is a bit grand compared to the actual 'fill in a form for a small claim'. Doing this because he probably does it every other day of the year as an estate agent.

I do have rule to never live next door to someone in the legal profession. Their knowledge and potentially lower costs by representing themselves, could make neighbourly disputes particularly litigious.

Very wise indeed. My own rule is never to live next door to someone who holds a current world boxing title. Any heated dispute over the height of his Leylandii could end with me getting the worst of it.