House Price Crash Forum
NaRvIcK DeViL

Interest Rates - The Deception

I've come to the conclusion that the Creed and criminality of the few (you know who they are !!) take the people of this nation dare i say it "The World" as fools and why shouldn't they, they get to legally mug everyone and/or anyone they like and they prove this everyday by their actions, that they are above the law and that Canadian they shipped in,'Carney' to front the Bank Of England. How he manages to keep a straight face in public knowing that!, the day will come when for whatever reason(it'll be a good one) they will end up, cutting Interest Rates (He must just keep thinking about the money he's making ) , So this song and dance routine they seem to be doing, that they going to put them up ,when and by how muchconfused.gif. The arrogance of these people!!.

I can Categorically tell you now! they are NOT going up, tomorrow, next week, next year, even the next decade!!. Right now the Banks are having their cake and eat it, with candles on top and a firework display to keep them amused and they're not going to give this uprolleyes.gif.

Interest Rates set by the B.O.E is nothing to do with us ! only the Financial Institutions can go to the B.O.E for money and pay a interest of 0.5%, for the rest of us what we pay for access to credit is decided by the "LIBOR Rate" ,That's the London Inter(Internal) Bank Order Rate to you and me. That decides what we pay for our mortgages, credit cards, store cards, for everything except of course how much they pay us , for our money , we deposit with them and to think the Banks were caught rigging not only the LIBOR Rates but the EUROBOR and the WORLDBOR rates ! and all they got was fined! so we paid for that, either as a customer or as a tax payer and they wouldn't have been caught if it wasn't for the US Government.So to all you people out there don't fall for the Bull !! the powers that be really do think we are all Stupid !!
Edited by NaRvIcK DeViL

I disagree for a variety of reasons.

( 1) Partly because rates are not fully in control of the BOE - note sterling crisis in the 90's. A sterling crisis could easily result in increased interest rates.

(2) financial instutions , ie commercial banks, benefit from higher not lower interest rates as the spread they take between deposits and investments typically increases.

(3) libor was rigged but this does not harm you - you don't have a libor based loan unless you are a mid to large sized corporate. The rigging in any case was tiny spreads but the amounts involved huge - this hasn't much impacted consumers. The actual rigging btw was often to understate LIBOR (especially as banks wanted to hide their true cost of funding as it made apparent their credit weakness) so the damaged parties were mostly libor based derivates counterparties.

(4) lurking inflation could easily appear for instance if/when oil prices rebound, 30% of GDP was printed money and interest rates (IMHO) have been kept too low too long, as inflation rears its ugly head it may come fast and unexpected - as it always did and does!

IMO all the BoE is jaw off a load of meaningless guff with the sole purpose of allowing themselves the wiggle room to do what we always have done and always will do:

Follow US rates up with a polite lag of half a percent and six months.

thejaksie you make some excellent points and Duel y noted! but your perception of finance is pre-2008, the goal posts have moved.Currencies all around the world are losing their VALUE.Even the yuan(Chinese currency) is losing it!! If I didn't know any better I'd say their was a currency war taking place, but hey !! what do i know :rolleyes: .

Now let me get my History right ,it was Nixon who in 71 got rid of the gold Standard(Love his Quote "if you got them by the Balls their heart and mind is sure to follow) Mr tricky dickie himself !! . <_<

That is to say before trickie dickie came along if you wanted to put more put money into circulation you had to buy more gold or silver, if you didn't you would get rampant inflation ,we can now put as much money into circulation as we like, we now call this 'Quantitative easing', but of course there is no Inflation Taking place, as a matter of fact the reverse is true.

Which brings me back to what caused the 2008 crash 'Derivatives' the Future's market. 'dodgy as hell'. Honest when you look into the financial world and how it functions you realise that Tricky Dickie was a crook, and that Ronald Reagan and Margaret Thatcher moved the goal posts so that what we would call criminal activity ,wasn't anymore, they sold it to us under the banner of deregulation, technically a license to legally mug everyone. It must be nice to have your cake and eat it ,with candles on top and a firework display to keep yourself amused. B)

Edited by NaRvIcK DeViL

Here we go again with Cameron <_<, deceiving the people and with the help of the London based media or the 6 Billionaires who own it all , centralising on that the negotiations were all about welfare benefits of people migrating from other European nations to here ,one in-particular that Romanians were getting child benefit sent back, which was greater than what they would get if they stayed at home.

I'm sure this is true ,but no mention and i mean NO‚Äč mention of what the main negotiations were really about,or should i say what dominated his time, which was getting exemptions for the London based financial institutions of the regulations that are going to be introduced next year to the financial market by the rest of the European Union.

Looks like The City State London are going to stay at number 1 as the most deregulated place in the world and where all the crooks the legal and illegal ones come and stay !! glad their political representative and chums did their job very well indeed !! :rolleyes: representing the greed and criminality of the Few !!.

http://www.thecanary.co/

If your like me and have come to the conclusion that the media(That we all know and trust) really isn't in giving 'us' the public the truth !, but their perception of what the truth should be and how we should digest it, may I suggest that before your 'own' personal prejudices kick in (you do have them ) ,which the newspapers also love to pander to .You should visit this website Fresh, Fearless Independent Journalism | The Canary and review the stories of the day,remember our media is property of........ "fill in name of owner" and journalists do what we all do in our jobs! What we are told !!!wink.gif so having somewhere to go where the journalists aren't manipulated by those that are so rich and powerful that they have the right to tell us what to think,when to think it and how to think it,frown.gif

It May help you ! in giving you a better overall perspective on how the news is manipulated and better inform you about our news coverage that we digest every day.