House Price Crash Forum

Linkedin Stock Crashing Today

SHERWICK

HOLA441

That's company speak for "you will be working 12 hour days". Run for your life!

Avoid! :wacko: I'm for hire (usually), but you cannot buy my soul! :huh:

HOLA442

Avoid! :wacko: I'm for hire (usually), but you cannot buy my soul! :huh:

I'll go on to your linked in and see if I can 'downvote' you on all your skills to keep the recruitment people at bay!

Create new "Sexual Harassment" and "Industrial Espionage" skills and I'll up-vote you on them.

HOLA443
HOLA444

it's a joke of a business. Would you invest in it??

No!

I would rather invest money in fax machines, steam rail, and mangles. See how quickly the cassette tape disappeared. What winner!

HOLA445

Linked in is just like people who think they are successful but who are just loaded up on credit. It's the career version of this, self promotion at its worst. Ditched facebook 2 years ago for similar reasons as it was just full of vain people showing off, self promoting themselves or having divorces in public and trying to prove they are the better ex-half or parent.

HOLA446

An end to this eVanity please! :huh: Good riddance. I am nothing more than I am, an Engineer. I am not "head of global marketing" which means you get a big stapler, and have to wear a tie!

HOLA447
HOLA448

I use it to get in touch with people in my "field". Recruiters stopped pinging me quite early on. It was rampant in the beginning. I nearly deleted my account until I could figure out how to use it in my job.

Archived