House Price Crash Forum

The Gallery, Dublin Rd

darkmarket

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

47 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

TBH I'm shocked that so many people bought them, if indeed 'sold' means that the sale has actually completed.

Going by their website, there's only around fifteen people who've made reservations.

I'm sure nobody will call them out on this but I'm equally sure these kind of emergency measures are exactly what will backfire in the medium-term and make them impossible to get rid of.

16 minutes ago, 2buyornot2buy said:

Looking at the filling history on Companies House, the Richland Group entered liquidation in April.

This is interesting, definitely worth media coverage given the profiles involved and yet none so far, anywhere.

29 minutes ago, darkmarket said:

Going by their website, there's only around fifteen people who've made reservations.

I'm sure nobody will call them out on this but I'm equally sure these kind of emergency measures are exactly what will backfire in the medium-term and make them impossible to get rid of.

This is interesting, definitely worth media coverage given the profiles involved and yet none so far, anywhere.

Should have said it voluntary. They've called BDO in to liquidate the company Richland Group Ltd.

Looks like Richland Kensington Ltd is the gallery company. Group always sounds more impressive I think.

Wonder did he manage to sell Robinhall House. Had it on with a few agents. Doesn't look like it. 

Even dropped the price 20+%.

Edited by 2buyornot2buy

• 1 month later...
On 27/01/2017 at 0:22 PM, on the hill said:

One of the 1 beds has turned up on Airbnb for £70 quid a night. I am loath to link it as the owners personal pic & details are on it. Looks tiny but apparently sleeps 4.    

I would definitely not want to be an owner occupier neighbour of an AirBnB - neighbours changing on a potentially daily basis, with many over for a few days partying.