• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443

I saw this last month. Very good.

Bump

Hadn't seen this!! Carney talking about house prices and mortgages --- DO WE BELIEVE HIM!???!?!? I JUST DON'T BELIEVE THE GUY!!!!!!

Video dated 19/05/14 from this link - 8th video down: [interview of Carney, Governor of Bank of England]:

https://www.videoparades.com/list/house+prices/

Well that's about 20 months ago --- and looking at the last 20 months just re-enforces my opinion that this guy is full of sh1t ---- AND - the Banksters Lobby have been HARD AT WORK issuing threats in the background --- GUARANTEED.

& The way Murnaghan doesn't pursue and DIG -- and HE DOESN'T ASK ABOUT LIAR LOANS........ WHY NOT???? THESE GUYS ARE TOTAL LIGHTWEIGHTS.

Edited by eric pebble

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

UK has world's second-highest house prices beaten only by millionaire's playground Monaco

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/uk-worlds-second-highest-house-prices-5577088

"the main effect of policies that stimulate housing demand - such as Help-to-Buy - is to increase house prices rather than supply meaning they are a waste of taxpayer money at best and harmful at worst."

Actually a pretty spot on article.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

House "prices" To Drop At Least 50%....

I would do anything just to believe this could happen in the next few years, but not full of hope sadly.

Well - - I hear more and more now about employers unable to recruit for average and above average employment - because people simply cannot afford to live in London, Oxford, the SE... etc.

Something is wrong. Something is REALLY wrong. Just a question of how long it can stay wrong. :rolleyes:

Edited by eric pebble

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415

If they came down 50% wouldn't investors rush in and buy as many as possible, so quickly back to square one before long, if not worse without building new stock? Not only that but immigration would hit the roof.

Err

HOLA4416
HOLA4417

Wages stagnating and prices going up...... What could possible go wrong.

:P

If any of you have seen that film The Big Short ---- we might be at that stage when ALL the indices and markers are saying that the "market" is dying/dead -- and yet - AND YET - the big boys keep shifting the "price" EVEN HIGHER by fraudulent means - by manipulation --- by stinking CORRUPTION....---- remember that bit in the film?!?!? ---- Maybe that's where we are now in the UK "property market".... :rolleyes:

But don't hold your breath.... :rolleyes:

Edited by eric pebble

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424

If they came down 50% wouldn't investors rush in and buy as many as possible, so quickly back to square one before long, if not worse without building new stock? Not only that but immigration would hit the roof.

A lot of the "investors" would be bankrupt.

A lot of people wont want to touch property with a barge pole.

Haveing to pay £2000 too much to secure a house is a lot different to having to over pay by £200K.

HOLA4425

Are people rushing in to pick up and stock pile millions of barrels of oil?

Rushing in to buy something because it is worth less than it once was is the classic catch a falling knife scenario, as clued up as I once thought I was on that subject I even did it myself with shares once.

Investors and speculators only care about one thing, money. If a property goes from £200k to £100k and stays there for years/decades to come then what is the point in buying them.

GEC/Marconi ?