House Price Crash Forum
spacedin

Turn Your Btl Into A Hotel

Did anyone else get this email from Nethouseprices? Smacks of desperation to me.

Nethouseprices partner offer from Progressive Property.

Hi,

There's a game-changing property investing strategy becoming massively popular with new and experienced landlords, in towns and cities across the UK right now...

Why is it so popular?

Because it solves ALL the usual headaches that make property investing another JOB for many investors…

And the best bit?

It's allows YOU to offer the type of property service that attracts the IDEAL type of 'tenants' - young professionals who will happily pay you upfront premiums for your rooms!

Just look at this:

How To Turn A House Into A Hands-free "Hotel" Business - making up to £1,000 cashflow per month! (taking up NONE of your own time)

It's simple, quick and profitable.

And the crazy thing is... this strategy was created by an investor in Scotland!

That's why new and experienced investors across the UK are acting quickly tocopy the exact system outlined in this report:

Forget 'problem tenants', 'voids' 'rent arrears’ and dealing with expensive letting agents who want to drain every penny of your profit...!

This strategy puts YOU in control.

And you can apply this to your existing Buy-To-Let properties to make 300 - 500% MORE cashflow from each one.

Oh, and… talking to your friends and colleagues about your "string of private hotels"… doesn't sound too bad, does it?

Discover how to build your own highly profitable "Hilton" empire, without the big upfront costs, right here:

How To Turn A House Into A Hands-free "Hotel" Business - making up to £1,000 cashflow per month! (taking up NONE of your own time)

Here’s to your success

Paul Smith

Edited by spacedin

Ha ha - get screwed with business rates!!! Thickos

But benefit from being able to buy with pension funds and have any capital gains within the pension wrapper - genius?

Sounds like airbnb to me. You sign up to that and get somebody to manage it for you.

I always wondered about that - surely the agent management thing is a minority on Airbnb? every place I have stayed it;s been an owner who has come round to let us in, clean, etc!

Did anyone else get this email from Nethouseprices? Smacks of desperation to me.

Hi,

There's a game-changing property investing strategy becoming massively popular with new and experienced landlords, in towns and cities across the UK right now...

Why is it so popular?

Because it solves ALL the usual headaches that make property investing another JOB for many investors…

And the best bit?

It's allows YOU to offer the type of property service that attracts the IDEAL type of 'tenants' - young professionals who will happily pay you upfront premiums for your rooms!

Just look at this:

It's simple, quick and profitable.

And the crazy thing is... this strategy was created by an investor in Scotland!

That's why new and experienced investors across the UK are acting quickly tocopy the exact system outlined in this report:

Forget 'problem tenants', 'voids' 'rent arrears’ and dealing with expensive letting agents who want to drain every penny of your profit...!

This strategy puts YOU in control.

And you can apply this to your existing Buy-To-Let properties to make 300 - 500% MORE cashflow from each one.

Oh, and… talking to your friends and colleagues about your "string of private hotels"… doesn't sound too bad, does it?

Discover how to build your own highly profitable "Hilton" empire, without the big upfront costs, right here:

Here’s to your success

Paul Smith

Uber residential

could get interesting.

cut out the letting agents and let people freelance their properties for whatever period is agreed by vendor/vendee.

On 1/27/2016 at 10:12 AM, spacedin said:

Here’s to your success

Paul Smith

I don't usually open such emails but did open latest one from nethouseprices, because it is clear still some hold/push/embrace the BTL glory to the max (their choice - you are not them, unless you are them lol... BTLers and HPIers love HPC forum with the HPI protection posts).

(I have to guess nethouseprices harvested my email address - one of my main email addresses - from my original signup to property-bee, after they bought it out).

I no longer use PB anyway.  Can see prices for myself, and can't do anything about those who have been paying ever higher prices.

85Ji9AvP.jpg

EI77aJc8.jpg

0LF6Rqgx.jpg

---

Took a moment to good search on this speaker...

Wow... all the winnerz with all their multiple properties and mad-gainz glory. 

BTL the numbskull rent-forever-losers into moar-and-moar me-me oblivion.. mad gainz.  

Of course many a HPCer claim the BTLers as 'the innocents'... yes some people have pictures with famous people... that doesn't in itself mean you should buy up house after house after house, to rent out to others, and HPCers claim propaganda/innocence for the BTLers side ('they didn't know what they were doing')  

No one is so dumb that they can't practice caution, and most of them are still the winners on BTL side anyway.   One HPC we still get 'the living breakdown' of excuses claiming those buying houses at auction at mad prices... even when for BTL, are 'the victims' who 'don't realise the prices are not real'. :rolleyes:

There a rolling graphic that has smiley winners... one frame below.

INVESTMENT PROPERTY (btw)

33-iain-wallis.png

story after story...

In the 11+ years that I have been investing in property I have purchased 69 properties of which 68 of them I still own. 

http://www.progressiveproperty.co.uk/progressive-property-trainers/

http://progressivepropertynetwork.co.uk/swansea/speakers/your-next-speaker/

http://www.insidepropertyinvesting.com/paulsmith/

4 minutes ago, Venger said:

I don't usually open such emails but did open latest one from nethouseprices, because it is clear still some hold/push/embrace the BTL glory to the max (their choice - you are not them, unless you are them lol... BTLers and HPIers love HPC forum with the HPI protection posts).

(I have to guess nethouseprices harvested my email address - one of my main email addresses - from my original signup to property-bee, after they bought it out).

I no longer use PB anyway.  Can see prices for myself, and can't do anything about those who have been paying ever higher prices.

85Ji9AvP.jpg

EI77aJc8.jpg

0LF6Rqgx.jpg

---

Took a moment to good search on this speaker...

Wow... all the winnerz with all their multiple properties and mad-gainz glory. 

BTL the numbskull rent-forever-losers into moar-and-moar me-me oblivion.. mad gainz.  

Of course many a HPCer claim the BTLers as 'the innocents'... yes some people have pictures with famous people... that doesn't in itself mean you should buy up house after house after house, to rent out to others, and HPCers claim propaganda/innocence for the BTLers side ('they didn't know what they were doing')  

No one is so dumb that they can't practice caution, and most of them are still the winners on BTL side anyway.   One HPC we still get 'the living breakdown' of excuses claiming those buying houses at auction at mad prices... even when for BTL, are 'the victims' who 'don't realise the prices are not real'. :rolleyes:

There a rolling graphic that has smiley winners... one frame below.

INVESTMENT PROPERTY (btw)

33-iain-wallis.png

story after story...

http://www.progressiveproperty.co.uk/progressive-property-trainers/

http://progressivepropertynetwork.co.uk/swansea/speakers/your-next-speaker/

http://www.insidepropertyinvesting.com/paulsmith/

One man 68 houses #housingshortage

On 27/01/2016 at 10:12 AM, spacedin said:

and here is a picture of a young professional....or at least the perception of a young professional.

tumblr_inline_oh0gsrU2fZ1thfzic_540.gif

He's got headphones on, knows his tech, has some kind of skilled highly paid job working for Google or something like that and has loads of cash for you. That's money from a highly respectable skilled well paid job, making you a high status landlord, even though you contribute nothing to the economy whatsoever. China loves you.

I think they are already clamping down on this in some places.... the hotel trade are saying unfair as they have to take ID and register it, have air conditioning, health and safety and employee costs etc.... also being undercut by people who now prefer using different ways of doing things, different ways of travelling, using different types of accommodation.....So either more rules and regulations or less?;)

1 hour ago, winkie said:

I think they are already clamping down on this in some places.... the hotel trade are saying unfair as they have to take ID and register it, have air conditioning, health and safety and employee costs etc.... also being undercut by people who now prefer using different ways of doing things, different ways of travelling, using different types of accommodation.....So either more rules and regulations or less?;)

AirBnB are now enforcing the rule that you can only let a whole residential property out on a short term basis for a maximum of 90 days a year in London. The two other flats in my building that have been AirBnBs for years are now up for rent on Rightmove.

2 hours ago, This time said:

AirBnB are now enforcing the rule that you can only let a whole residential property out on a short term basis for a maximum of 90 days a year in London. The two other flats in my building that have been AirBnBs for years are now up for rent on Rightmove.

Check this one out, they've shamelessly used what is clearly feedback from Airbnb-or-similar guests on their listing. They started off asking £3,900 per month and now they're down to £2,513.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-46562871.html

Some previous tenants have made the following comments:

We loved it! The view is amazing! I could spend the day just watching the boats on the river and admiring St. Pauls Cathedral. Steps away from the Tate, The Old Globe, the train, the underground, great restaurants and a short walk from the Eye, the National Theatre, Borough Market. Excellent food delivery available! Beds were comfortable. Everything worked as it should. We will definitely stay again

Fantastic views and location. The flat is spotless, comfortable and has easy access to sights, food and shops

This reminds me of my parents in 1975.

They'd just moved to London and lived in a 'B&B'. It was basically a slum landlord who put two slices of toast on a plate outside their room so it would qualify as such.

My mother used to have to hide me from him when he visited, as babies were not allowed.

Happy days...

26 minutes ago, EnglishinWales said:

The 'young professionals' are all leaving though... for Germany, Scandinavia, Canada, Australia etc

Can't be many 'ideal tenants' left.

Don't worry. Other taxpayers will pay the rent so that minimum wage 16 hour employees can live in London.