House Price Crash Forum

Nethouseprices Email

tomandlu

HOLA441

I'm on the mailing list for the nethouseprices emails, and they're always good for either a laugh or a howl of despair depending on my mood.

Here's the latest - what I particularly 'like' is the straight-forward admission that BTL is an investment business, and that the bothersome bit of dealing with tenants is a bore, but I've highlighted a couple of other notable bits...

Nethouseprices partner offer from Progressive Property.

Hi,
There's a game-changing property investing strategy becoming massively popular with new and experienced landlords, in towns and cities across the UK right now...
Why is it so popular?
Because it solves ALL the usual headaches that make property investing another JOB for many investors…
And the best bit?
It's allows YOU to offer the type of property service that attracts the IDEAL type of 'tenants' - young professionals who will happily pay you upfront premiums for your rooms!
Just look at this:
How To Turn A House Into A Hands-free "Hotel" Business - making up to £1,000 cashflow per month! (taking up NONE of your own time)
It's simple, quick and profitable.
And the crazy thing is... this strategy was created by an investor in Scotland!
That's why new and experienced investors across the UK are acting quickly to copy the exact system outlined in this report:
(by the way, there's currently no charge for downloading a copy)
Forget 'problem tenants', 'voids' 'rent arrears’ and dealing with expensive letting agents who want to drain every penny of your profit...!
This strategy puts YOU in control.
And you can apply this to your existing Buy-To-Let properties to make 300 - 500% MORE cashflow from each one.
Oh, and… talking to your friends and colleagues about your "string of private hotels"… doesn't sound too bad, does it?
Discover how to build your own highly profitable "Hilton" empire, without the big upfront costs, right here:
How To Turn A House Into A Hands-free "Hotel" Business - making up to £1,000 cashflow per month! (taking up NONE of your own time)
Here’s to your success
Paul Smith

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

I'm on the mailing list for the nethouseprices emails, and they're always good for either a laugh or a howl of despair depending on my mood.

Definite howl of laughter from me this morning. I must be in a good mood :)

I particularly liked this bit:

Oh, and… talking to your friends and colleagues about your "string of private hotels"… doesn't sound too bad, does it?

2D3CE72300000578-3266524-image-a-20_1444414706906.jpg

post-7727-0-33814100-1453889953_thumb.jpg

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449