House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

200p

Cool Head Lice. See If You Can Resist Scratching Your Head For 1 Minute.

Anyone who poured a pot of lice on their head would look like that.......what is wrong with them, doing it for show or what?.......chuck some thick grease on top and comb it through would soon suffocate and kill the lot of them.........anyway I think bed bugs are far worse, their bite is worse and are far harder to get rid of, big problem in many places, hotels and multi occupied homes. ;)

In the mid-19th century, the Victorians had a household organic solvent that was used to kill children's head lice - just soaked their hair in it.

It had the brand name 'Petrol'.

You can even light it, for an instant "number one".

He could always shave his head....then it wouldn't itch or move so much, that would be the sensible idea.......I am sure the birds would like them, could fry them first to stop them wriggling...mix with some lard with a few seeds, shape into a ball and hang from a branch. ;)

He could always shave his head....then it wouldn't itch or move so much, that would be the sensible idea.......I am sure the birds would like them, could fry them first to stop them wriggling...mix with some lard with a few seeds, shape into a ball and hang from a branch. ;)

Sounds like Haggis! Burns' night soon.

At least he'll always have something to snack on.

Sounds very asian! Insects on a stick!