House Price Crash Forum
awaytogo

We Buy Any House Adverts On Tv

I've noticed a few WE BUY ANY HOUSE advertisements over the last few day on TV, I thought these firms only came out when there was an abundance of properties and desperate sellers out there.

If you have distressed sellers in a market you need to make them aware that there is a fast way to shift the house.

perhaps people will be much more willing to flog to one of these companies than accept a low offer from the public.

maybe it's the classic lack of liquidity, just no buyers.

Spoke to an EA today about general market. We were talking for a while and he could see that Ive been paying alot of attenton to the markets and stopped the sales acade to offer some advice. He said quietly under his breath, alot of people are stuggling with their mortgages and he expects many repossesions when the rate increases.

Its nothing new, we all think it too. But it came from the horses mouth so to speak (EA).

Yes I've noticed exactly the same thing... not seen these adverts for a couple of years but they're definitely reappearing lately.