House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mikhail Liebenstein

Wealthy Iranians To Save Uk Housing Market

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/property/investment/12110031/How-the-Iranians-could-rescue-Londons-luxury-property-market.html

Now I know there were lots of wealthy people of Iranian origin who left when the Shah fell, but it it interesting if there are still lots of wealthy Iranians in Iran after 10 years of western sanctions. Perhaps sanctions keep the bankers away, that might be why!

but it it interesting if there are still lots of wealthy Iranians in Iran after 10 years of western sanctions. Perhaps sanctions keep the bankers away, that might be why!

Why wouldn't there be?

Iran is an oil-rich country and western sanctions haven't stopped it from selling oil to China and other countries who couldn't care less about 'western' sanctions.

Oh goody. After decades of wahhabi money ravaging and radicalizing muslims in Europe, now we can have Shia money doing the same.

http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2016-01-17/race-to-build-mosques-is-a-waste-of-money

I know shia's are supposedly the less evil ones, but that hasnt stopped countless Iranians leaving to avoid persecution.

Oh goody. After decades of wahhabi money ravaging and radicalizing muslims in Europe, now we can have Shia money doing the same.

http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2016-01-17/race-to-build-mosques-is-a-waste-of-money

I know shia's are supposedly the less evil ones, but that hasnt stopped countless Iranians leaving to avoid persecution.

Brilliant...we have Catholic priets kiddy fiddling and Christian leaders bombnig the hell out the middle east to get at their oil and supplying governments with weapons...and the muslins are the evil ones.

:lol::lol::lol:

I think you'll find it's the power mad nutters of all religions who use(d) religion to manipulate and control the masses who are the evil ones.

:P

Wealthy Iranians went to LA in the late 70s.

The Theocrats have been skimming the money for the last 30 years.

They are not that interested in a bijou flat in Kennsington.

Incisive journalism:

"As Iran emerges from decades of sanctions, London may see an influx of cash from investors looking for a safe bet"

Why wouldn't there be?

Iran is an oil-rich country and western sanctions haven't stopped it from selling oil to China and other countries who couldn't care less about 'western' sanctions.

Sanctions have hit Iran very hard (except for those connected with the Regime). My Brother in Law (Mechanical Engineer) for a German company hasn't been paid for 6 months.

Father in Law is slipping him $1000 a month to help out.

In this day and age I am sure if you have a few million dollars you can go to Dubai > open a company > which owns another one > repeat 30 times and then buy a property in London.

Interesting they say the housing market will go up on one hand and then it needs "saving" on the other.

I think we need saving from the housing market not the other way around.

You really should read what the Ayatollah khomeini said about babies and young girls.

I don't think the problem is God-fearing religious types, of any religion. More, that the reason many seek such positions of trust and power is so they can abuse that position - Devils.

You really should read what the Ayatollah khomeini said about babies and young girls.

+100 Or learn from the Muslim Prophet Mohammed's relationship with 9-y-old Aisha. At least child abuse is not an official part of Roman Catholic dogma, whatever happens in practice.