House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bossybabe

Norway Is Offering Lessons In How To Treat Women To Immigrants

When will we stop covering up the rapes and violence and educate our migrants in European social norms?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/20/world/europe/norway-offers-migrants-a-lesson-in-how-to-treat-women.html

"Norway, like most European countries, does not break down crime statistics by ethnicity or religion. A 2011 report by Norways state statistical bureau noted that immigrants are overrepresented in the crime statistics but suggested that this was not due to cultural differences but because many of the immigrants were young men."

What's wrong teaching immigrants the rules of behaviour in Europe?

Most immigrants have no intention of misbehaving, so the sooner they learn the unwritten rules of behaviour the better it is both for them and us.

Yes, but when are we going to start? Those young men who may only have seen their mothers without a burqa are at risk of being criminalised and young women of having their lives blighted.

Yes, but when are we going to start? Those young men who may only have seen their mothers without a burqa are at risk of being criminalised and young women of having their lives blighted.

Edit: assuming I understand you correctly you are advocating that these lessons are a good thing and the UK should follow Norway's example, right?

In that case I agree with you.

That said, I don't think that this will help with the small minority of immigrants who have no intention of integrating and only come here for criminal activities.

A silly chart or few hours of lecture at a community centre is not going to wash away a lifetime of learned behaviour.

They are, and will remain, misogynistic Arab & North African creeps.

If anything, their women must be educated in western freedoms and the existence of human rights.

And just what do liberals think will happen when these men start getting a taste for western life, ie: booze, night clubs, strip joints?

Perhaps there is a chance with their children.

Expect more whitewashing and victim blame antics.

If anything, their women must be educated in western freedoms and the existence of human rights.

As long as their are not being taught by feminists I'm ok with that, too.

When will we stop covering up the rapes and violence and educate our migrants in European social norms?http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/20/world/europe/norway-offers-migrants-a-lesson-in-how-to-treat-women.html

"Norway, like most European countries, does not break down crime statistics by ethnicity or religion. A 2011 report by Norways state statistical bureau noted that immigrants are overrepresented in the crime statistics but suggested that this was not due to cultural differences but because many of the immigrants were young men."

I was discussing this sort of thing with a Swedish friend just the other day - she spent many years living and working in the Arab world. Sweden has also been loath to mention the M word in connection with unacceptable behaviour. As she said, in certain sections of migrants, attitudes will have been ingrained more or less from birth - you are not going to change them with a 'course', though it may help in driving home the messages that certain behaviours will not be tolerated.

But it would need to be pretty forcefully stated, and I don't get the impression that the sort of uberPC types who are likely to be running such courses will like to put very blunt cards on the table.

How can you argue that the migrants don't know what they are doing? :lol:

Why wait until it's dark and until they number in the 1,000's? Why didn't it happen the week before? Why are they not all walking around with their c**ks out shagging the infidel as we speak? You know, 'because they don't know any difference'.

They don't need lessons in what they know already. It just needs to be put into practice. This means the lessons are a complete waste of time and just shows how much the authorities are out of touch.

Yes, I'm sure they'll be very receptive to giving up their old mindset that means they get to fulfill every hedonistic and sexual desire on any women that dozen have a half dozen male family members in tow to beat of any unwanted advances. The kind of mindset that perhaps took centuries to shift in Europe. Im sure these re-education sessions will prove about as effective as every other govt program.

Christ, i'll bet most of the rapists in Rotherham and others were 'british born' and given the same education as the rest of us. It mattered not. Their culture teaches them women are dirt, and citizenship is always secondary to Islam.

We're at the stage now where the only hope for women in Europe is to arm them.

Most immigrants have no intention of misbehaving, so the sooner they learn the unwritten rules of behaviour the better it is both for them and us.

I agree with you Mr Eagle. They are going to somewhere strange and do not know the rules. One of my colleagues was going on a trip to Abu Dhabi, and was looking forward to walking round in shorts and a vest. I told him not to, as that would appear strange to the Abus. And do not wear combat trousers either.

When will we stop covering up the rapes and violence and educate our migrants in European social norms?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/20/world/europe/norway-offers-migrants-a-lesson-in-how-to-treat-women.html

Linda Hagen of Hero, a private company that runs 40 percent of Norway's reception centres for refugees, explained that the aim is to help asylum-seekers 'avoid mistakes as they discover Norwegian culture'.

'There's no single cultural code to say what is good or bad behaviour because we want a free society,' she said.

'There has to be tolerance for attitudes that may be seen as immoral by some traditional or religious norms.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3396107/Three-year-old-boy-raped-multiple-people-asylum-centre-Norway.html#ixzz3xX4oZFxR

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

But there is no way these problems are just going vanish

Of course not, because the small minority of troublemakers aren't going to these classes, and even if they were forced to go they would not change.

These classes are aimed at the majority of normal immigrants who just want to integrate and get on with their lives and for those it will be useful.

Maybe Western men need to be given lessons in how to behave like a muslim?

I mean, if our police forces, politicians, media and social services are going to allow being a muslim an excuse for this behaviour then isn't that racist to all us judeao-christian westerners? Can't we have a grope and a letch when it suits us?

If the muslim blokes are going to be excused gang rape for being muslim then is that discrimating against us lot?

:huh:

I mean, if our police forces, politicians, media and social services are going to allow being a muslim an excuse for this behaviour then isn't that racist to all us judeao-christian westerners?

Who ever claimed that being a muslim is an excuse for any bad behaviour?

The only people spouting this nonsense are the EDL dumbheads and other similar extreme right organisations (and their minions who like to spend time on forums like this one stirring up racial hatred).

The only people spouting this nonsense are the EDL dumbheads and other similar extreme right organisations (and their minions who like to spend time on forums like this one stirring up racial hatred).

EDL now maybe since Robinson left but before ....the MSM has predigest your view

It depends what you mean by bad behaviour. Things that are forbidden under Christianity are allowed under Islam and vice versa. Make no mistake, rape, murder and enslavement of infidels is allowed under Islam according to many practitioners' interpretation of their holy books.

Your use of shaming language won't change that reality.

EDL now maybe since Robinson left but before ....the MSM has predigest your view

There was a video posted here with Robinson recently. It was much better than I expected it to be.

There was a video posted here with Robinson recently. It was much better than I expected it to be.

This one...he was way in front of the curve,the second one is also worth a watch even if it`s just to see Mo`s face when he is told by the guy from the Quilliam foundation he`s not wanted at the meeting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEYKgKOv7-c

This one...

Nah, it was just him on a couch!

Poor Tommy Robinson "With supporters like that who needs enemies"

What race is muslim, where is muslimland?

This is nothing to do with religion.......it is more to do with uneducated and frustrated people who know no better......cheap unchecked labour comes with it certain unsociable side effects......that can create tensions and division.......you get what you pay for. ;)

Edit: assuming I understand you correctly you are advocating that these lessons are a good thing and the UK should follow Norway's example, right?

In that case I agree with you.

That said, I don't think that this will help with the small minority of immigrants who have no intention of integrating and only come here for criminal activities.

I am advocating we introduce these lessons here.

I particularly like the fact that the Hero Norge classes use theoretical examples where it's a native Norwegian who is expressing troubling behaviour/attitudes, and the class is asked how the migrant "good man" should react. A very clever approach.

And what's wrong with immigrants actually taking the time to learn the laws of the country they're moving to?

And when was not committing rape or sexually assaulting women an "unwritten rule"? Well I suppose it's unwritten in the Koran...