House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SarahBell

The Student Support Centre

According to some posts on FB schools are pushing this The Student Support Centre scheme on to parents.

You can't be told any information on pricing etc until they come to your house to 'talk to you' about it.

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/news/article-2904593/Concern-DVD-firm-uses-headteachers-target-parents-children.html#reader-comments

Nasty. Nasty. Nasty.

Have you watched the morning tv thing about dodgy holidays. It's mostly people who sign things without reading them or people who whinge about being a bit delayed for a holiday. (I've only watched five minutes of it before having to turn it off or gouge my eyes out)

If people can't be persuaded to buy things by advertising then they need to be tricked into buying them. How else will we keep growing GDP?

Crikey! Schools should not be putting their name to this. Are headmasters being bribed or taing a cut?

Why not join the library instead. My dad took my sister and me to join the library. It was great. You could get any books you wanted. Maybe they do DVDs now? :unsure:

Thick teachers get suckered, or or the take.

Bothing new their.

Never underestimate how stupid teachers are.

Tour leyboard has dlipped. I thought I got the keys in the tight place.