House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
fru-gal

Younger Generation Are Voting Against The Old Politics

Just read this article about the US general election. Interesting to see that most of the younger generation of Democrats are supporters of Bernie Sanders rather than the status-quo Hilary Clinton represents. I think this is going to be what we see in the future, not just in the States but elsewhere. Of course the media and big business will do their best to rig it in their favour and maintain the status quo but good to see that times are a changin'.

The tightened race between Mrs. Clinton and Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont is revealing a sharp generational divide within the Democratic Party, with primary voters under 45 favoring Mr. Sanders by a roughly 2-to-1 ratio.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/13/us/politics/hillary-clintons-lead-over-bernie-sanders-slipping-in-new-poll.html

I'd put it 'anyone with internet connection voting against hilary clinton'

Outside of the controlled media (ie TV, newspapers) everyone is aware of the duplicity and two-facedness Ms Clinton represents. Countless videos dedicated to documenting just how untrustworthy she is.

That said, Ron Paul well and truly won the Internet last time round for the GOP and they still ended up with Romney.

As an aside, mentioning Hilary has reminded me of her first campaign video, featuring mexican immigrants, single mothers, gay couples and so forth. By contrast caught a Tory one after the news tonight, had no non-whites and not one but TWO, yes TWO! Nuclear TWO parent straight families. I guess the tories are trying to shore up their conservative base. Depressingly the areas of policy were 1) Go to university (ie, take on more debt) and 2) Buy a house via H2B (ie, take on more debt)

They forgot to say 'this production was paid for by RBS' at the end though.

Edited by Executive Sadman

Just read this article about the US general election. Interesting to see that most of the younger generation of Democrats are supporters of Bernie Sanders rather than the status-quo Hilary Clinton represents. I think this is going to be what we see in the future, not just in the States but elsewhere. Of course the media and big business will do their best to rig it in their favour and maintain the status quo but good to see that times are a changin'.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/13/us/politics/hillary-clintons-lead-over-bernie-sanders-slipping-in-new-poll.html

This already happened in the UK. A majority of people below the age of 50 voted YES in the Scottish referendum.

I think it will happen in the UK too. I just think that Corbyn is probably not the right guy for the job. He has wasted a perfect opportunity to be a real opponent to the status quo by aligning himself with crazies who even the far left think are crazy. Such a shame. Hopefully he will be replaced by someone who is left wing (not nuLabour blue Labour) but strong and knows how to play the politics game.

Ehem, ehm...

CANT STUMP THE TRUMP