HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

I would guess that Jerry Hall's money is close to running out and she couldn't face having to return to a normal life.

Don't be so cynical Frank. They are clearly in love. ;)

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413

I would guess that Jerry Hall's money is close to running out and she couldn't face having to return to a normal life.

She's purportedly worth 15m. Nothing compared to the Dirty Digger, but enough to afford a sandwich...

• 1 month later...
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

Imagine the sex. In fact don't.

Someone re-tweeted this:

Nick Pettigrew ‏@Nick_Pettigrew 3h3 hours ago

No matter how bad your Friday is going, bear in mind it's not your wedding night with Rupert Murdoch.

460 retweets 410 likes

HOLA4419
HOLA4420

She doesn't seem to have got that much out of Mick...that Hindu wedding later declared invalid must have saved him a pretty penny. I think I'll go for a hippy Hindu wedding next time.

I always felt sorry for her re that divorce and the legal battle that resulted. Was the wedding declared invalid? I thought that they had married in Bali and that, when they split, Jagger claimed that they actually were not married.

So, even with Murdoch, if she has found happiness then good enough for her. Finding someone to love, and who loves you, is darn hard in this life. She must love him - no high heels on their wedding day so that she would not tower above him. (Odd, thought that Rupert might have enjoyed that!? :o ).

HOLA4421

Bang on Rupert! You have only weeks left. :huh:

Yeah.

I have had sex with some enthusiastic women, who were on top shouting ' Yes yes yes'

I guess having someone on top shouting 'Die die die' makes a change.

HOLA4422

I always felt sorry for her re that divorce and the legal battle that resulted. Was the wedding declared invalid? I thought that they had married in Bali and that, when they split, Jagger claimed that they actually were not married.

So, even with Murdoch, if she has found happiness then good enough for her. Finding someone to love with a billion pounds, and who loves you, is darn hard in this life. She must love him - no high heels on their wedding day so that she would not tower above him. (Odd, thought that Rupert might have enjoyed that!? :o ).

HOLA4423

It's amazing how a lot of cash can make an ugly elderly bloke attractive! I need a fatter wallet! :huh:

HOLA4424

It's amazing how a lot of cash can make an ugly elderly bloke attractive! I need a fatter wallet! :huh:

Get a couiple of £50 notes in your wallet.

And some £10.

Pad the rest out with Zimbabwean dollars.

HOLA4425

Archived