House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

workingpoor

Hurghada Resort Hotel Egypt Attacked By Gunmen

3 Gunmen arrived by sea.

http://news.sky.com/story/1619406/gunmen-open-fire-at-egyptian-beach-resort

Gunmen have opened fire outside a hotel at an Egyptian beach resort, security sources say.

The assailants arrived by sea to carry out the assault in the Red Sea resort of Hurghada, the sources said.

At least two foreign tourists have been wounded in the attack.

Reports suggested the attack happened at the Bella Vista Hotel in the busy downtown area of the city.

One report suggested three men opened fire.

Sky News Arabia reported that at least two of the gunmen had been killed.

There are reports that the two injured tourists may have been Danish and German.

My idiot sister took her daughters on a holiday to Sharm el Sheikh about 4 years ago. When I said that I wouldn't go due to terrorism dangers, she was shocked that it was even an issue in my mind.

Maybe there should be a "Nutters of God do their best to make civilisation impossible, part n...." thread? Cf 'Cologne'.

Friends of mine used to go to Sharm for their hols (they like blistering heat and being walled into an all inclusive resort), but I'd never go to any hotel that requires a bloke with an AK47 on the door. I don't go to pubs in the UK that need bouncers for similar, but less lethal, reasons.

Guest eight

Terror in Egypt: Jihadi gunmen waving black flag of ISIS are shot dead before they could detonate suicide vest after storming hotel and opening fire on European tourists in Red Sea resort

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3390894/Gunmen-killed-shooting-European-tourists-Egypt.html

If all is as it seems then isis seem to have access to a lot of folks who view their earthly existence as nothing more than a mere inconvenience. Makes me wonder if they have access to brainwashing techniques more sophisticated than religious ones.

If all is as it seems then isis seem to have access to a lot of folks who view their earthly existence as nothing more than a mere inconvenience. Makes me wonder if they have access to brainwashing techniques more sophisticated than religious ones.

Younger people are inclined to believe anything. That is why they are used. :huh:

They give them drugs don't they?

Remember they already believe it's ok to kill people who don't believe in their imaginary friend, their imaginary friend told them so.

They give them drugs don't they?

Remember they already believe it's ok to kill people who don't believe in their imaginary friend, their imaginary friend told them so.

You will be believing in the horrendous ant-badger next! It's black and white and hairy and has six legs. It can become very small and creep through tiny holes before becoming full size. -_-:o It eats people, and collects their pension money.

A survivor of the Egyptian hotel terror attack has broken his silence about the moment a suspected ISIS militant slashed him in the neck four times with a knife.

Swede Sammie Olovsson, 27, is reported to be in a stable condition in hospital in Hurghada after he was stabbed repeatedly by one of two jihadis who went on the rampage at the Bella Vista Hotel in the Red Sea resort of Hurghada yesterday.

In a post on Facebook shortly after the attack, Mr Olovsson said he was "lucky" to have deflected his attacker's knife blows.

He added that the blade cut some neck muscles but missed any arteries or nerves.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/hurghada-hotel-attack-tourist-slashed-7145835