House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masked Tulip

Tmt Is Broke

TMT is in hospital.

Had a bit of a medical emergency.

999 and all that on Tuesday lunchtime.

Lots of tests, scans - all good so far - but keeping me in till Monday as they couldn't get me scanned with a certain scan today.

Ward looks like the bridge of the Enterprise in the movie. Lots of flashing lights and bleeping.

Staff wonderful - that includes the cleaning and catering staff.

Docs and nurses very professional and caring. (I now know where all the hot, lovely women in Swansea hide out.).

I am hoping that I will not be broken much longer. Was a very traumatic experience but I feel confident that I am in the best possible care.

Think nice things of me. If you believe in supreme beings and such, perhaps ask them to throw some good karma at me.

Miracles more than welcome.

Phew, not good at all. Hope you have a rapid recovery TMT.

I believe, as an accountant, you are more concerned with his financial well being! :huh:

Fix Mr Tulip, Mr God! ^_^ Otherwise I work for the "other lot"!

Thanks all. Within seconds of me posting about the hot docs and nurses they came and told me that they are moving me to a new ward.

:(

As long as it does not look very hot, and you are in a cardboard box! :o

For a moment I thought you wanted korma! Good karma winging its way from the Isle of Wight. I wish you a speedy recovery. In case it's catching, I got my mask out! ?

Edit to say: seriously though, an episode like that really shakes you up. I know. I've been there. But you'll make it through- and be stronger as a result. Best wishes.

Be fixed soon :)

Love and light and blessings. I shall have a word with the great Dominatrix in the Sky :unsure:

P

Thanks Jesus! I hope the other religions chip in! :(

For a moment I thought you wanted korma! Good karma winging its way from the Isle of Wight. I wish you a speedy recovery. In case it's catching, I got my mask out!

Have you ever worn a Badger mask in Dorset?

Duh! No!!! I don't want to be shot...

No they achieve nothing. Most badgers get Volvo-ed !

Yes, PO, what can I do for you?

Pingelness! :blink:

TMT is in hospital.

Had a bit of a medical emergency.

999 and all that on Tuesday lunchtime.

Lots of tests, scans - all good so far - but keeping me in till Monday as they couldn't get me scanned with a certain scan today.

Ward looks like the bridge of the Enterprise in the movie. Lots of flashing lights and bleeping.

Staff wonderful - that includes the cleaning and catering staff.

Docs and nurses very professional and caring. (I now know where all the hot, lovely women in Swansea hide out.).

I am hoping that I will not be broken much longer. Was a very traumatic experience but I feel confident that I am in the best possible care.

Think nice things of me. If you believe in supreme beings and such, perhaps ask them to throw some good karma at me.

Miracles more than welcome.

All the very best TMT for a swift recovery! Sherwick

When I read the thread title I was going to look down the back of the sofa for a few pounds for you to buy some crusty rolls!

Sorry to hear that mate - best wishes and get well soon. Best keep your eyes off the nurses if you've got a dicky ticker!

ETA: Do keep us posted on your progress! If you let us know where you are we can send you some nuts and eggs: