House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

davidg

How You Will Die

......don't know.....but what I do know, we are all a day closer. ;)

I always like to think not. Eat healthier, exercise more, drink in the sunlight and you push the end further and further into the distance.

I always like to think not. Eat healthier, exercise more, drink in the sunlight and you push the end further and further into the distance.

True, always good to do things that will hopefully extend your life......but whatever the date is that is imprinted on our foreheads.......each day we live is a day closer to it. ;)

Would have thought with all the booze/sun burn guidelines the last one was a no no?

I can't link to it offhand but there was a study of North v South cancer in the US. In the south skin cancer was higher but every other cancer was lower. They're on a latitude with North Africa so the sun would be a bit strong for European skin, we don't have that problem so IMHO the more sun the better in this country as long as you don't burn.

This is why guns should be legal in this country. A nice bullet through the brain is much preferable to a drawn out demise.

I've been close to people that have died of dementia; I definitely agree. And so would most of the victims of this horrible condition, while they were still capable of doing so.

Guest eight

I'm going to strap 250 pounds of dynamite to my body and ride a live shark into an active volcano.

I wil probably die on a grand piano trebuchet, aimed at Fanny Gusset Priory. A town "over the border" that ritually steal our church bell every St Winnifred's day! <_<

I wil probably die on a grand piano trebuchet, aimed at Fanny Gusset Priory. A town "over the border" that ritually steal our church bell every St Winnifred's day! <_<

Didn't you get the ricin I posted to you? :unsure:

Didn't you get the ricin I posted to you? :unsure:

Mys sister got that!

People who drink in the sunlight tend to have short, brutish lives. See any park bench in any city in the country if you don't believe me.

Your parks have benches? Very posh.

People who drink in the sunlight tend to have short, brutish lives. See any park bench in any city in the country if you don't believe me.

Very good!

“I'm not afraid of death; I just don't want to be there when it happens.” - Woody Allen

I've always liked that quote :)

No idea how or when I'll die and don't think about it too much as it's out of my control other than trying to stay fit so I can walk garden etc.

I've no idea if death is the end of consciousness or not although I'm swayed towards there being nothing. I hope so, my worst nightmare is dying and hearing a voice say...you have now completed level 9 out of 25 proceed to level 10! One lifetime is enough for me.

When the Pin has gone, it will be a Pin free life for those that remain. I'm not going yet! :unsure:

I've always liked that quote :)

No idea how or when I'll die and don't think about it too much as it's out of my control other than trying to stay fit so I can walk garden etc.

I've no idea if death is the end of consciousness or not although I'm swayed towards there being nothing. I hope so, my worst nightmare is dying and hearing a voice say...you have now completed level 9 out of 25 proceed to level 10! One lifetime is enough for me.

Well, either we die and we experience exactly the same as what we did before birth (nothingness) or there is something else. As Woody Allen says at the end of Love & Death, there are worst things in life than death, such as being stuck in a room with an insurance salesman (or, in keeping with the subject of this website, being stuck in a room with an Estate Agent :P).