House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Is The Raise Of The Far Left/right Inevitable In Europe?

Considering the increasing number of attacks by Islamic fundamentalists being reported will the far left/right see a resurgence?

I know Corbyn likes to think communism is some sort of happy fluffy love in, but it clearly results in mass murder on a scale which beat Hitler, both Stalin and Mao killed more than Hitler managed.

Whilst no event is inevitable, the dark clouds would appear to be slowly gathering. In the past events have fast spun out of control resulting in war and mass killing as the nutjobs of both right and left offered control and order.

The world appears very close to entering a dangerous stage.

People remain broadly happy with the status quo as long as they have a reasonable standard of living and think that things are broadly moving in the right direction.

The standard of living is mostly there still (though anybody dependent upon benefits or on minimum wage in London would already disagree) but the direction of travel needle is in the red.

I would call the sea change point The Cologne Station Event.

Supposing I am only extremely moderate! :blink:

People remain broadly happy with the status quo as long as they have a reasonable standard of living and think that things are broadly moving in the right direction.

The standard of living is mostly there still (though anybody dependent upon benefits or on minimum wage in London would already disagree) but the direction of travel needle is in the red.

Bad behaviour! And the Germans do not like bad behaviour. You are not even supposed to flush the loo at night, or mow the lawn on Sunday! :huh:

Perhaps the ramadan exam event as well.

Perhaps the ramadan exam event as well.

It's all b0llocks. You can eat a good breakfast, and then stuff yourself at sundown. It does the body no harm really.

The actors remain the same. History tends to repeat itself.

I prefer the 'history never repeats itself, but it does rhyme' terminology.

There will be wars and genocides, but it wont be German on Jew, or Turk on Armenian/Greek.

I prefer the 'history never repeats itself, but it does rhyme' terminology.

There will be wars and genocides, but it wont be German on Jew, or Turk on Armenian/Greek.

Both of those sound quite probable to me. Just the Germans may no longer be christian when it occurs.

Whenever I read history stuff these days, it strikes me how much it resembles our current situation. Funny, history used to be more boring.

Far left   (Where we are)                                                                 Far right    V            V                                                                             V    *------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

We still have some way to go.

Seems quite likely if there is an increase in violence and rape on the continent. I wonder what policy the far right will have on equality and diversity?

It is 3 minutes to midnight on the Doomsday Clock.

It could be averted at any time if the ruling classes saw sense. This is an entirely self inflicted political failure by people who are, frankly, utter idiots.

Could add a poll to the thread "which one would you align with if you had to"?

The far right, at least they have standards. What have the left got? Betrayal and death.

It could be averted at any time if the ruling classes saw sense. This is an entirely self inflicted political failure by people who are, frankly, utter idiots.

That's the most frustrating thing isn't it?

The thing is they are not idiots, they are doing this on purpose to denationalize europe so they can have a new world order of slavery and oppression.

Could add a poll to the thread "which one would you align with if you had to"?

I'm economically a bit left,(not the sort of left that Brown would recognise), but socially, increasingly right.

I can't be alone in this.

I'm economically a bit left,(not the sort of left that Brown would recognise), but socially, increasingly right.

I can't be alone in this.

Does it even mean anything anymore. When you have 'social liberals' trying to cover up or apologise for the sexism or worse of people just because 'islam', surely they cease to be liberal?

There's a strand of European nutter that would probably align with the Islamists. Think Red Brigades, RAF etc.

I thought the Raf had already started bombing them.