House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Rise Of The Female Xes Pest

Rise of the female sex pest: Think it's only men who harass colleagues with wandering hands and crude taunts? Not any more

2FABDD9700000578-0-image-m-14_1452125804

The roles of male and female groping are now reversed. Angela Epstein believes that feminists have forgotten men can be victims. Young male victims are left confused and vulnerable.

Feminism always had the problem that it was entirely gender biased an irony completely lost on feminists.

Love the picture; that is just so unlike reality. It's usually much older leery women (think Les Dawson in drag) saying and doing very unwelcome things to young lads.

That's the key feature of sexual harassment: it's unwelcome.

Love the picture; that is just so unlike reality. It's usually much older leery women (think Les Dawson in drag) saying and doing very unwelcome things to young lads.

That's the key feature of sexual harassment: it's unwelcome.

So true. Was groped many times in the workplace in my 20s / early 30s by desperate older women, some of whom would have been the first to use their sex to claim discrimination. The favourite locations were when standing at the photocopier or walking through doorways. An unwelcome annoyance that reflected upon the perp, nothing more.

I used to work in the same office as a woman who would make sexual/sexual based comments to guys as and when the chance arose, it was nothing too saucy or over suggestive, just little wisecracks here and there. Within the office it tended to just get laughed off, as people knew her and what she was like, but when people were in from external companies, workmen for instance, it was out and out embarrassing at times. I just used to distance myself from her as best as I could.

Rise of the female sex pest: Think it's only men who harass colleagues with wandering hands and crude taunts? Not any more

2FABDD9700000578-0-image-m-14_1452125804

Feminism always had the problem that it was entirely gender biased an irony completely lost on feminists.

Feminism = WGTOW.

And then they have the nerve to complain about the MGTOW reaction 40 years late.

So true. Was groped many times in the workplace in my 20s / early 30s by desperate older women, some of whom would have been the first to use their sex to claim discrimination. The favourite locations were...

Was somehow expecting you to end that sentence differently.

Aren't most men happy to have their bottom felt by a pretty young woman, or have sexual remarks addressed to them by said hot girl?

I volunteer myself for an experiment. The girl must be hot though. No fatties or uglies allowed.

so what have we got.......dirty old men groping young women and dirty old women groping young men......lots of dirt about, stay clean. ;)