House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

200p

Tizer Challenge

Observations:

Tall pint pot - either enjoys head (on lager possibly amongst other things!) or pours a bad pint in a normal glass or doesn't chill beers sufficiently.

Lego vader - wants to talk about the new star wars or is using this as a deviant grooming exercise.

Red craft box or some obscure bin contraption - I'll need to think about this a bit more, maybe a post for the Tizer Incident Part II

Absinthe in a spray bottle - further reinforcing an alcohol habit where 200p sprays it into his eyes for faster absorption.

amirite?

Observations:

Tall pint pot - either enjoys head (on lager possibly amongst other things!) or pours a bad pint in a normal glass or doesn't chill beers sufficiently.

Lego vader - wants to talk about the new star wars or is using this as a deviant grooming exercise.

Red craft box or some obscure bin contraption - I'll need to think about this a bit more, maybe a post for the Tizer Incident Part II

Absinthe in a spray bottle - further reinforcing an alcohol habit where 200p sprays it into his eyes for faster absorption.

amirite?

Your assumptions only tell us about you.

Your assumptions only tell us about you.

I thought that was fairly obvious! :P

Apart from the vader bit - no-one on this adult forum has a reason to be posting lego figures. Unless it's 'lego explorers pron'! (Google images that if you've not seen it, or don't if you don't want too!)

Observations:

amirite?

The grey container contains cat food.

The red box contains rice, and the pasta.

The spray bottle contains dilute detergent and is used to clean surfaces.

The lego vader is from a lego box for when the nephew visits.

I am "normal" human being!