House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

developer

Germany In Shock After "monstrous" Attacks, Rape By 1,000 Men "of Arab Or North African Origin"

The mass wave upon wave of refugees from the Middle East has been under reported in the mainstream media. There are already over half a million refugees in Germany alone and over 100,000 in the UK just from the last few years.

You can't bring people from the third world to Western countries with no money, no prospects, no job and expect them to behave like civilized good citizens when a lot of them probably weren't even behaving that way in their own countries.

These cases over the holiday period were all located in a single area by a train station in Germany, the article says potentially 1000 Arab/ North African men involved. This is the tip of the iceberg and being very under reported, very much covered up in the media although I think it's starting to hit mainstream now since it has got too much alt media coverage.

Coming to a town near you circa 2020:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-05/germany-shock-after-monstrous-attacks-rape-1000-men-arab-or-north-african-origin

This is it folks, they want to break apart our culture and values and they want mass immigration of people into Western countries so they can steal our jobs. The more immigrants that take unskilled jobs in this country the more pressure there is on local people to train/ skill up for the skilled jobs, it affects everyone.

And on this page here's a pretty animation showing the move of immigrants towards Europe, it looks beautiful just a shame what it represents:

http://www.lucify.com/the-flow-towards-europe/

Totally agree and unlike the German media and the BBC we're not ignoring it on here but it is buried on page four thousand or so of the Islamification of Europe thread.

It is significant enough to have its own thread, as the "doom mongers" were entirely spot on.

Rumours of similar in Sweden but the D notices are working well there.

Police chief, Wolfgang Albers, said no arrests had yet been made over the New Year's Eve attacks.

"We don't currently have any suspects, so we don't know who the perpetrators were," he said.

I was travelling through Cologne railway station last September and it was an unnerving experience.

I went to check the train times at the station entrance and left my wife with all our luggage for no more than 5 minutes.

By the time I came back there were around 5 migrants hanging around her looking very conspicuous,one of them was standing next to her talking into a mobile phone that wasn't even switched on.

As soon as I came back they left pretty quickly and I watched the 5 of them walk off and they met up with another 15 migrants, I would have to assume they were looking for soft targets to rob.

A thousand! A ******ING THOUSAND !

The scale of this is unbelievable.. What has happened to the minds of European politicians?

What I also don't understand is how the media have been allowed to get away with the narrative that all of these people are Syrian refugees escaping war. Whereas in reality a massive proportion are North African economic migrants?

A thousand! A ******ING THOUSAND !

The scale of this is unbelievable.. What has happened to the minds of European politicians?

What I also don't understand is how the media have been allowed to get away with the narrative that all of these people are Syrian refugees escaping war. Whereas in reality a massive proportion are North African economic migrants?

I know. Politicians & the Media are either

1) Total idiots

2) Actively encouraging this to happen

I'm not sure which is worse.

The FEMALE mayor of Cologne thinks that WOMEN need to change their behaviour.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/12083921/Mayor-of-Cologne-urges-code-of-conduct-for-young-women-to-prevent-future-assaults.html

This is the insidious drip, drip, drip way in which Islamofascists are undermining our Western society.

It seems very hard to believe the talk isn't of a huge clampdown on lawlessness, but what the populace should do to mitigate. May as well just announce the end of civil society. Insane if that's the case and not just how it's selectively filtered over into the English speaking press.

Excellent article, thank you.

edit: After reading more of the article, I agree with a lot of the premises regarding that the elites want us to lose out cultural identity. But I think they missed the main point being that globalization and immigration alongside the improvement in technology is causing wages to lower and unemployment, in the current capitalist system. I think it wouldn't be a problem if land and house prices weren't artificially expensive due to the high availability of credit.

Also the article mentions race and how races mixing is a problem, I don't think it is at all. The problem is foreign cultures coming here and not integrating and therefore causing our society to fragment making us easier to control.

Err....well. Seems strange that the Germans can`t use plain clothes policemen who have some knowledge of languages (a few key words) to identify suspects ?

Maybe Germans are not so smart?

It seems very hard to believe the talk isn't of a huge clampdown on lawlessness, but what the populace should do to mitigate. May as well just announce the end of civil society. Insane if that's the case and not just how it's selectively filtered over into the English speaking press.

The whole mindset of the new left seems to be that everything that is white, Christian, and European is bad and needs to be destroyed.

So they would see any change in behaviour that breaks with this bad past to be a good thing. They would love, for example, to see the centuries-old tradition of Cologne carnival removed as being part of the bad old days and replaced with a new council-run inclusive rainbow festival where they tell you how to behave.

The level of hatred of these people for their own culture and history is immeasurable.

Guest eight

What's worse is that the OP said "train station" instead of "railway station."

CBBC Newsround interchangeably referred to the newly restored Flying Scotsman as both a train and a locomotive yesterday. I hope our new ISIS overlords won't stand for this kind of thing.

Guest eight

ID cards coming to a Town near you.

If the police are incapable or unwilling to deal with naked mass lawlessness I can't see what difference ID cards are going to make.

If the police are incapable or unwilling to deal with naked mass lawlessness I can't see what difference ID cards are going to make.

neither can I...but its a great idea for the kneejerk reaction to be seen to be doing something.

CBBC Newsround interchangeably referred to the newly restored Flying Scotsman as both a train and a locomotive yesterday. I hope our new ISIS overlords won't stand for this kind of thing.

They are well known for a love of grammar and semantics. They study it between bouts of burning books and destroying world heritage sites.

At some point everyone will be required to carry a mobile phone with them identifying who and where they are at all times.

Nearly all of us already do.

One aspect of the Cologne assaults and crimes is the gang and unified crowd feature - something that's not so prevalent in "host" countries mainly because it's been discouraged for decades by the authorities with anti assembly policies and suppression etc - certainly in the UK and one imagines it's similar to Germany in that regard.

One aspect of the Cologne assaults and crimes is the gang and crowd feature - something that's not so prevalent in "host" countries mainly because it's discouraged by the authorities with anti assembly policies etc.

Or it's an attitude that any woman who doesn't wear a big black blanket and has a man to protect her is seen as fair game; no woman is going to go out by herself in Ramadi with a crop top and mini skirt because she knows what will happen.

I am frankly amazed that there have not been screaming howling protests from feminist groups about muslim immigration but hey ho, that would be...... RACIST!

At some point everyone will be required to carry a mobile phone with them identifying who and where they are at all times.

Nearly all of us already do.

You think these blokes paying 2k each cash to get over to greece can afford a mobile phone ?

Idiot.

:)

These men have no respect whatsoever........what about the residents of the town, will they stand for that unruly and intimidating behaviour happening on their turf.....would anyone if they saw it happening in their town?

These men have no respect whatsoever........what about the residents of the town, will they stand for that unruly and intimidating behaviour happening on their turf.....would anyone if they saw it happening in their town?

It's surely like it is in this country, step in to help somebody and you're going be the one who gets nicked. The law-abiding citizen is scared of both the criminal and the legal system that backs them.

The cases of people being locked up for cuffing a teenager, sorry "child", around the ear for spitting or throwing something at them or their houses are legion.