House Price Crash Forum

Entitled Boomer Throws A Tantrum For Not Winning "come Dine With Me" - "get Off My Property". Wtf?

Si1

HOLA441
HOLA442

I suspect it was scripted by him, so he could get 15 minutes of fame - or some roles as the evil British villain in a movie. But it wouldn't surprise me if that was his natural entitled way.

I didn't see the episode, but I remember the eccentric bloke who was a millionaire in his very grand house, and he just wanted to be on TV. £1000 would be peanuts.

Didn't someone get death threats after a show for being nasty?

HOLA443

"On this week's episode of People Are Desperate To Be On The Telly At Any Cost: cooking a meal. Don't forget to look out for next week's show too, where someone pretends they want to buy a house in Nuneaton."

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

This comment pretty much sums it up though I admit I have watched it in the past and find the narrator pretty good (if it's the same chap):

The programme is all about personality differences between contestants nothing to do with cooking or entertaining at all. Jeremy Kyle's big brother through the keyhole.

It's a tried and tested format that works in terms of ad revenue no doubt.

Does anyone else feel though that the youth (teenage) of today don't watch this shite, at least not in the way their elders do?

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Of all the 'laugh at the people with mental health issues' type reality shows, CDWM is the best I've seen yet. They know how to pick 'em.

Otherwise it wouldn't be "interesting". Like those shows where poor fat people shout at each other. Actually it's not interesting, and I never watch them.

Archived