House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
interestrateripoff

Boyfriend Of Mike Ashley's Daughter In Line For Sports Direct Millions - To Invest In Property!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/boyfriend-of-mike-ashleys-daughter-in-line-for-sports-direct-millions-a6796756.html

The boyfriend of Mike Ashley’s daughter is in line for a multimillion-pound payout from the billionaire’s Sports Direct empire, after the company revealed that he will head a property division with a £250m war chest.

Mike Murray, who is in a relationship with Mr Ashley’s eldest daughter, Anna, has to find new sites for Sports Direct and locations for the company’s chain of gyms, which have stores attached. However, Mr Murray has no property experience, according to Companies House, and his only business acumen is running student party events at Reading University, where he used to study. According to friends, he enjoys sports, eating at Nando’s and watching football, including Newcastle United, which is owned by Mr Ashley. Mr Murray also hosted his first music festival last July with his business partner and friend from university, Toby Mullins.

Sports Direct said in a statement: “Michael has a consultancy arrangement with the company, is not paid a salary, and … is not a director of any company within the Sports Direct Group.

“His remuneration is based solely on creating value, with the company’s non-executive directors overseeing an independent review annually and deciding, in their absolute discretion, how much of any increased value (up to a maximum of 25 per cent) shall be paid to Michael.”

With property prices going up who needs experience.... And given £250m to play with.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/boyfriend-of-mike-ashleys-daughter-in-line-for-sports-direct-millions-a6796756.html

With property prices going up who needs experience.... And given £250m to play with.

In the end a complete poisoned chalice for the young man. In twenty years time he will rue the day he agreed to it. Traded his Independence to be a kept man.

In the end a complete poisoned chalice for the young man. In twenty years time he will rue the day he agreed to it. Traded his Independence to be a kept man.

I think you over-estimate the intelligence and imagination of his kind. In 20 years time his imagination will still be limited to what 2036 BMW model to replace his 2035 BMW model with. These arent real people, they are robots.

I saw 20 minutes of some Channel 4 show last night "Shopping habits of the young and rich" or something like that.

The bit I saw featured 2 people - one young black lad from South London who was a City trader and one bloke from an Essex traveller site.

The traveller one said he acquired his first Park Home site at the age of 17 - through sheer hard work - and was buying £100k cars on the show. When I looked a Park Home site in Essex seems to sell for about £50k-£200k a plot. The one that showed him looked to have at least 10 plots on it. So self-made my ****. And I'd love to see his turnover/profit figures if he is generating £100k plus to spend on cars.

The south london one seems to be selling tips (sent out via Whatsapp) on which stock options look like they could be good buys. Fair play to him at finding mugs to sell these things to but is that even legal as a business?

I saw 20 minutes of some Channel 4 show last night "Shopping habits of the young and rich" or something like that.

The bit I saw featured 2 people - one young black lad from South London who was a City trader and one bloke from an Essex traveller site.

The traveller one said he acquired his first Park Home site at the age of 17 - through sheer hard work - and was buying £100k cars on the show. When I looked a Park Home site in Essex seems to sell for about £50k-£200k a plot. The one that showed him looked to have at least 10 plots on it. So self-made my ****. And I'd love to see his turnover/profit figures if he is generating £100k plus to spend on cars.

The south london one seems to be selling tips (sent out via Whatsapp) on which stock options look like they could be good buys. Fair play to him at finding mugs to sell these things to but is that even legal as a business?

Saw some of that, the trailer park guy also had a warehouse and was flogging gear bought at auction from bankrupt companies. Didn't see the start so no idea what claims where being made.

However the stock trader was also shown buying clothes to give away to the homeless. Spent I think nearly £3k on designer gear to give the homeless, ie gloves, jumpers etc... A very nice touch but the question was why blow this money on designer gear when you could clear out say primark buy more clothes and help more people, I think he left with about 5 bags when he could have got more than a van full from a discount store.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3383759/University-dropout-stockbroker-spends-150-000-supercars.html

He claims his income on a 'bad month' will be between £20,000 and £30,000, while it can be over £40,000 more on a good month.

Elijah, who featured in Channel 4's Rich Kids Go Shopping on Channel 4, was filmed as he traded online, making £1,000 in just 15 minutes.

'I've been trading for three years, I know when to stop,' he said.

The most he's lost in one go is nearly £10,000. 'When you lose it, you get back up. If you lose 12 times, you get back up 12 times.

'You want to leave a name when you're gone. Think about JP Morgan, the assets are worth 2.6 trillion. So that's a lot.'

Elijah, who listens to classical music while trading, said: 'There's a saying, you are who you chill with. I chill with people who have half a million in the bank.

'Earning £20 to £30,000 a month, in my world that's not good. It motivates you to do more.'

He set up DCT Training Group to help others to get into trading, but after a free trial of five days he charges £107 a month for his expertise.

He said: 'It's to help people learn the basics. I tell them to go to this website or read this book.'