House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Danczuk Facing Trial By Press

The only thing that struck me about all this is that:

1. The women are adults over the age of consent - what they do sexually is up to them and if they have sexual relationships with a man in his 40s, 50s, 60s or older then that is a choice they have made. They should not then be allowed to retreat and hide behind the "Oh, I am only X years old and he is X years older.".

2. This nonsense continues that all young women are innocent, naive and virginal when, quite clearly, you can see from certain texts written that at least one of the ladies comes across as a very determined, knows what she wants sexually aware woman.

Obviously this is all great fodder for the tabloids though.

Edit:

3. There seems to be a lot of people involved in politics in all of this in that part of the world - from the MP himself through to various councillors to people working in political parties - and if I have glanced the articles right there seems to be a lot of people, allegedly, shagging one another.

It's basically this religious sexual shame thing that we have, that sex is a 'bad' thing if its outside the parameters of what we deem 'right'.

So because this is a fat balding middle aged man, he should be banging a fat middled aged woman (or preferably just not having any interest in sex at all), and if he admits that he likes younger women, which is perfectly natural if not a tad unrealistic, then he's done something horrible.

Oh and there's plenty of 17 year olds who have many years of shagging under their belt, so it's not like he molesting some innocent child.

It's basically this religious sexual shame thing that we have, that sex is a 'bad' thing if its outside the parameters of what we deem 'right'.

So because this is a fat balding middle aged man, he should be banging a fat middled aged woman (or preferably just not having any interest in sex at all), and if he admits that he likes younger women, which is perfectly natural if not a tad unrealistic, then he's done something horrible.

Oh and there's plenty of 17 year olds who have many years of shagging under their belt, so it's not like he molesting some innocent child.

If he did not have sex at all he would be immediately be suspected by the press of being a closet homosexual probably with paedophile tendencies

I suspect that this is part of the 'Revenge of the Deluded Old Scrapper Birds' on middle aged men.

Personally I think the girl with which he was exchanging explicit texts was plug ugly but one presumes Danzcuk eyes never got further than her cleavage.

Dirty Danczuk and his hanger oners are a freakshow: vacuous non-entities with chaotic private lives rolling around in the gutter like discarded fag packets. Of course, like that of clownfish and sea anemone, these seedy individuals have a symbiotic relationship with the tabloids.

It's not just the man's questionable sexual predilections that makes him a hypocrite: Danczuk had the temerity to tweet a picture of himself and one of his "ladies" enjoying a meal in a restaurant while his some of his constituents were armpit-deep in floodwater.

Each to their own, but I can't stand the man. He's done bugger all for Rochdale.

Simon-Karen-Danczuk-Houlihan-631027.jpg

A 'weakness' for 17 year old girls ?

Unless I have missed something - the male of the human species is pre programmed to see a 17 year old female and want to procreate.

Is there another age where a female is of a more fit and healthy age to have a child ?

It's not as if he is perving over 7 year olds ffs.

If he did not have sex at all he would be immediately be suspected by the press of being a closet homosexual probably with paedophile tendencies

I suspect that this is part of the 'Revenge of the Deluded Old Slapper Birds'

When I was 17, I'd have happily banged a 17 year old girl.

When I was 27, I'd have happily banged a 17 year old girl.
I'm 32 now, and I'd happily bang a 17 year old girl. Oh and there's a couple of women where I work who are in their mid 40's who I'd happily bang too.
The idea that a man should only be attracted to women in a certain age range is ridiculous. I'm guessing the idea mainly comes from old women.

I think the saying is "Never judge someone because they sin differently to you" or something like that. I mean let's be honest - 40 year old bloke wants to bang 17 year old girl. It's hardly groundbreaking, is it?

Dirty Danczuk and his hanger oners are a freakshow: vacuous non-entities with chaotic private lives rolling around in the gutter like discarded fag packets. Of course, like that of clownfish and sea anemone, these seedy individuals have a symbiotic relationship with the tabloids.

It's not just the man's questionable sexual predilections that makes him a hypocrite: Danczuk had the temerity to tweet a picture of himself and one of his "ladies" enjoying a meal in a restaurant while his some of his constituents were armpit-deep in floodwater.

Each to their own, but I can't stand the man. He's done bugger all for Rochdale.

Simon-Karen-Danczuk-Houlihan-631027.jpg

Given that the recent execution of the Shia cleric in KSA is probably a prelude to Armageddon in the MIddle East Cameron is probably grateful for this story distracting the great unwashed

Given that the recent execution of the Shia cleric in KSA is probably a prelude to Armageddon in the MIddle East Cameron is probably grateful for this story distracting the great unwashed

Yep. Quick! Give Lynton Crosby a kighthood!

Judging by the pics of his first wife, Karen and this 17 year old munter he's been texting he certainly does have a predilection, but pretty young girls it ain't :D

I reckon I could put a couple of footballs down my jumper and convince him to shag me.

Guest eight

Strikes me that this "financial dominatrix" and toenail gig is teetering right on the edge of what is legally permissible for a 17 year old to engage in - it's fetishistic, but not explicitly sexual.

I reckon she's somebody's puppet.

Almost nailed on Eight. Nothing else really makes much sense. Politics is a really dirty business ain't it? This reeks of revenge and character assassination.It does rather suggest that he's been onto something in the past.

I find the obsession that he, an MP, and his current wife, a councillor, have with posting photos of themselves online to be somewhat juvenile.

There was a story in the papers a few days ago where some female councillor he was dating who, when finding out about him texting one of these younger women, claimed to have dumped him via twitter. I personally found her twitter to come across as incredibly juvenile. I think she added some kind of smiley to the 'dump' twitter.

It just made me wonder how on earth any of these people get elected.

Guest eight

Almost nailed on Eight. Nothing else really makes much sense. Politics is a really dirty business ain't it? This reeks of revenge and character assassination.It does rather suggest that he's been onto something in the past.

I also reckon that the pay off for her will be a high profile. briefly lucrative, short lived and increasingly desperate "glamour" career, beginning the second she turns legal.

Guest eight

I find the obsession that he, an MP, and his current wife, a councillor, have with posting photos of themselves online to be somewhat juvenile.

I find Britain somewhat juvenile.

A half black half irish 'dominatrix'...does she really have to lower herself into flirting with the Dansuk or whatever his name is to get a plum position in the labour party...I assume thats what this is all about, anyway. I doubt she would text him if he was a forklift driver or accountant. Labour party literally bends over to inivite people of her background and, er, lifestyle to dream up bonkers new laws and participate in 'social just-us'

Judging by the pics of his first wife, Karen and this 17 year old munter he's been texting he certainly does have a predilection, but pretty young girls it ain't :D

I reckon I could put a couple of footballs down my jumper and convince him to shag me.

Wot U tryin to say...shes a fine specimen of northern slum dweller british yoof. Like a fine wine, she will mature; A veritable winnie flabbot in the making.

05_01232906_cc2490_2623675a.jpg

Haha - is that what 17 year olds look like these days? Good lord. Amazing what you can do with a pile of makeup and an instagram filter isn't it. You'll have to excuse me if I don't rush to snap up any toenails...

Haha - is that what 17 year olds look like these days? Good lord. Amazing what you can do with a pile of makeup and an instagram filter isn't it. You'll have to excuse me if I don't rush to snap up any toenails...

The man who invented Instagram must be laughing all the way to the bank. Devise an app that adds a sepia tone, reduces the resolution/quality. Jobs a good'un.

In fact I might start selling old VGA digital camera's with some orange sticky tape over the lens.

The man who invented Instagram must be laughing all the way to the bank. Devise an app that adds a sepia tone, reduces the resolution/quality. Jobs a good'un.

In fact I might start selling old VGA digital camera's with some orange sticky tape over the lens.

Last girl I was sleeping with from online dating had a heavily 'instagrammed' i.e. filtered pic. In which she was also wearing tons of makeup.

Compare the makeup/instagram pic with the real life with makeup washed off....different person. You might as well have just used CGI to construct a new woman from nothing and upload that on the dating site ;)

And the last woman that I went on a quick date with, whilst ok looking, looked NOTHING like the instagram shots that she had all over POF/WhatsApp, because of the filters and weird angles she used.