House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frank Hovis

The Nye Death's Too Good For Them Awards

We'll take as read Muslim extremists.

Right, I'll start as it's my thread.

Whoever is responsible for the 'song' "I Wasn't Expecting That".

This dire ridiculously repetitive dirge has gone some to out-mawkish the also unlistenable "No Charge" but it's managed it.

As it's inexplicably beloved of the local radio stations that I listen to for the news and traffic I have probably damaged my car stereo as I hammer at the 'off' button as soon as the opening chords begin to pollute my auditory awareness.

As I have successfully avoided listening to the whole song I cannot provide this evil mastermind's name. But he knows who is.

Guest eight

We'll take as read Muslim extremists.

Right, I'll start as it's my thread.

Whoever is responsible for the 'song' "I Wasn't Expecting That".

This dire ridiculously repetitive dirge has gone some to out-mawkish the also unlistenable "No Charge" but it's managed it.

As it's inexplicably beloved of the local radio stations that I listen to for the news and traffic I have probably damaged my car stereo as I hammer at the 'off' button as soon as the opening chords begin to pollute my auditory awareness.

As I have successfully avoided listening to the whole song I cannot provide this evil mastermind's name. But he knows who is.

Haha. I can't think of many times when I've felt physically compelled to turn a song off before its end on first listen but that whiney twunt managed it. We must be the fist generation in history to be able to justifiably sneer at the following generation's music for being too middle of the road. George Ezra FFS. I'd rather listen to country music than that shit.

Right, where to start? Everyone responsible for and supportive of all the things that really, really p1ss me off (wind turbines, railway "modernisation", regard more building as anything other than a necessary evil etc.). I'll be generous and assume that leaves us with about a million people in this country, proportionally elsewhere, which also sorts out another of my problems. Except that this thread is "death's too good for them." Hmm. Still got 'em then.

Every single person - from the presenters and production people through to the odd-job boy and the make-up burd - involved in any daytime TV show whatsoever.

No exceptions...

XYY

Nicola Sturgeon.

I can understand why it must get on your nerves that Nicola Sturgeon leads the most effective and competent government Scotland has ever had and that she has been voted the most popular person in Scotland.

It makes me happy that she annoys you so.

Nicola Sturgeon leads the most effective and competent government Scotland has ever had and that she has been voted the most popular person in Scotland.

Ha, loving the 'most effective and competent' line. Do you do stand up or something?!

My nomination is anyone who writes for or reads (and believes their dribble) the guardian newspaper.

Noooo! Please don't let CyberNat hijack it into yet another SNP thread.

All mention of Nicola Sturgeon is henceforth banned.

Agreed.

I shall therefore amend my choice to Alex Salmond.

Nicola Sturgeon on the BBC.

I sent the beeb a concept for a reality show where each week she'd go out on the beat with local bobbies.

But for whatever reason, they weren't interested in "Police Sturgeon"...

XYY