House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spring Bounce?????

Whats This Years Naff Xmas Present?

You know the gift everyone asks for to stay in with the crowd.

My vote this year is for satelite navigation system. About four members of my wifes and my family have asked for this as a present (wishfull thinking at these prices). All our under 20 years old and drive cars like Fiesta's and Corsa's that rarely travel further that 4 miles away from the local Macdonalds.

What do you think is this years naff Present?

All our under 20 years old and drive cars like Fiesta's and Corsa's that rarely travel further that 4 miles away from the local Macdonalds.

:lol::lol:

I agree.

I have never liked these NAV systems, being a luddite I much prefer maps and streetmaps.

I have never liked these NAV systems, being a luddite I much prefer maps and streetmaps.

Actually, I've changed my mind. I think the naffest present will be those electronic sudoko games. Don't they realise they'll be selling them in poundland come January? :rolleyes:

When I was 20 years old I was only interested in sex and parties ..... even more so at christmas !!

So now you're older and wiser, you've lost interest in sex and parties? :blink:

Now I'm older I am interested in sex, parties and house prices ..... is that called maturity ?? :D

By the standards on this forum, I'd say yes, it is! :lol::lol: