House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrPin

Mmxv Nearly Gone

Best wishes all for MMXVI. 2015 has been a mixed year for me. :huh: Goodbye to Oil and Gas.Goodbye Job Centre.I am very much looking forward to getting stuck in to my new job,after my Winter Bank Holiday duties. ;)

Another appalling year of heartbreak and frustration - don't know how many more I can take. **** off 2015!

I entirely agree, koj. 2016 couldn't be worse.

Are you working this weekend too, Pinny ?

Compliments of the season.

No, I have finished until Jan 4th! Best wishes to you for the new Solar cycle.

Thank you. I'm back at work in Sunday. I barely scraped Christmas Day off - had to throw a tantrum for that!

Greetings from halfway across the Solent. ?

Greetings from halfway across the Solent.

?

Halfway across the Solent is Bramble Bank, IIRC. Bit damp!

2016 is going to be a novelty for me - no job and lots of time.

?

Take up being a "Military topiary consultant"!

My other Christmas present just arrived. It's books. One is about Windows Server 2012 clustering,and the other one is about LDAP administration. Chicks will dig it! :blink:

Significant highs but some huge setbacks in the latter half and so, on balance, I am very happy it is ending. The first half of 2016 has the potential to be extremely tricky. I'm aiming to get to 2017.

?

Not halfway between Fishbourne and Portsmouth harbour! Bramble Bank's halfway between Cowes and Southampton Water.

I don't think I've changed mentally since MCMLXXVI. What a year that was.

Best wishes to everyone.

I was young then! The hottest summer,and wettest autumn since time began. :blink:

Another appalling year of heartbreak and frustration - don't know how many more I can take. **** off 2015!

Likewise, 2 deaths in the family and other work crud.

On the bright side, statistically, it could not get much worse.

Geopolitically, Trump spicing up the political scene was the high point. The continuing encroachment of Islam...Hebdo, Bataclan, the mass Saracen army invasion, the low. Can't see 2016 being any better. It will be far, far worse, in fact.

One amazing holiday, two crap dates, and an increasing feelig of ennui - a fairly dull year personally.

My favourite thing in the 'outside' world was the rise of Trump; but the world does seem to be getting worse with each passing year.

Call me xx

A tough year, but not a terrible one. In an odd way, I feel more positive now that the masses are starting to see though the media and government ******** on things such as immigration, economy, voting, etc etc. Even very middle of the road friends in the UK now state openly on stories where they see a particular line being pushed...

A turbulent 2015 with my marriage woes but in the end I think it's all for the best. I'd been floating aimlessly for too long and life had to change one way or another - better this than a debilitating illness; speaking of which, I'm fitter than I've been in years.

Feeling very positive for 2016. Out with the old, in with the new!

2015 has gone over the top of my head.....not a bad year at all, apart from the loss of my dear dad.....looking forward to what 2016 brings, lots of nice people and surprises I hope. ;)

I hit my fifties in the May of MMXV - and yet have continued to breathe, maintain a pulse, drink lots of whisky & beer, smoke plenty of tabs, eat lots of lard and shag until my nob was sore over the last 12 months..!

Roll on MMXVI...

;)

XYY

2015 has gone over the top of my head.....not a bad year at all, apart from the loss of my dear dad.....looking forward to what 2016 brings, lots of nice people and surprises I hope. ;)

It will be a surprise. :unsure: Not sure if I am included in "nice people". Some prudes are offended by naked motorcycling on Sunday! :wacko: