House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheCountOfNowhere

Why's Everything Suddenly Going Right?

everything's going right.

buy toilets being hammered.

interest rate rises.

lagard standing trial.

the list goes on...

and now this:

remember the bloke who bought a drug company and whacked up the price, been arrested on charge of running a ponzi!!!

http://news.sky.com/story/1607766/price-hike-drug-tycoon-held-for-ponzi-scheme

now, if only Osborne., brown and several central bankers would get arrested it would be a very merry Christmas in my household.

:lol:

I'm not getting too excited just yet, but as some geezer once said... ''This isn't the end, it isn't the beginning of the end, but it is perhaps the end of the beginning''

i guess nothing unsustainable can go on forever. But yes it does suddenly feel like everything is falling into place. Years i have been reading this site and read pages and pages of comments on the tinyest snippet of slightly bearing comment in the media. and at time felt quite down about my prospects of home ownership.

But suddenly its all happening, i always thought 2015 would be our year, and with china starting the party we can see the bull is now dead.

The news of recent days is all pretty enormous, things many on here have wished for, for ages.

We will get our HPC the 2016/2017 recession will see to that.

There is certainly lots of promising news around if you are looking for a HPC. But is the bubble now so big that even very prudent people will be knocked flying when it bursts?