House Price Crash Forum

Strange Houses

170k for what looks like a chopped up porta cabin in someones garden with a "contemporary" kitchen in it.

This country is stupid.

Only £150 a week for two lifetimes. ;)

Hmmm... Some kind of dodgy conversion? Very narrow front path... Suitable skinny people only?

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-36847854.html

Just to clarify I think this house is beyond silly and only to be bought by idiots with more money than sense ;)

Corrected it for you, I'll freely admit to knowing nothing about the Brighton property market - but presume that's relatively "cheap" for there?

People who like windows need not apply.

People who like furniture need not apply.

From the floorplan, the only entrance is the front door, so if it won't fit down the narrow path (with telegraph pole) then you have to haul it over a wall. Why is that wall even there?

Not too bad as a crashpad. Bit lacking in storage cupboards for my liking, people will bump their heads on the ceiling in the mezzanine and I think that the living room window looks out onto a wall.

What I hate most about it is that it's in someone's back garden.

Not too bad as a crashpad. Bit lacking in storage cupboards for my liking, people will bump their heads on the ceiling in the mezzanine and I think that the living room window looks out onto a wall.

Are you looking at the right property. According the the EA the living room is Superb and the mezannine is Fabulous

plus location is right by the station where trains will be braking and accelerating all the time.

NIGHTMARE

Would be fine as a crash pad, but I wouldn't believe that something like this is worth more than £50K!