House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
CyberNat

The Best Scottish Unionism Has To Offer!

Has she thrown everyone out by lunch time?

You either have 3 minutes to make a point of order, or have to give the point of order prior in which case what is the 3 minutes for.

Has she thrown everyone out by lunch time?

You either have 3 minutes to make a point of order, or have to give the point of order prior in which case what is the 3 minutes for.

You have to immediately describe your point of order then you have 3 minutes to expand upon it. Otherwise everyone would just be interrupting with 3 minute speeches.

Edited by CyberNat

OT is the place to discuss why most gnomes wear red, or why dusters are yellow, or the symbolism of screen gonks. :blink:

It's a little sad really

Cybernat thinks we care and even sadder that the politicians he/she keeps plugging are really different and give a sh!t about him/her LOL

I live in scotland and I do not care. I (and most folk I know) are sick of the snp and their devotees, it would be nice to think they would get on with running the country instead of working towards another referendum and blaming Tories/Labour/England/Westminster* for all Scotland's ills. All of the finger pointing yet taking none of the responsibility.

*delete as appropriate

I live in scotland and I do not care. I (and most folk I know) are sick of the snp and their devotees, it would be nice to think they would get on with running the country instead of working towards another referendum and blaming Tories/Labour/England/Westminster* for all Scotland's ills. All of the finger pointing yet taking none of the responsibility.

*delete as appropriate

It's not surprising you and your unionist chums are not interested! When all the parties that support your political view point are full of complete morons it is hard to keep your interest levels up.

It's not surprising you and your unionist chums are not interested! When all the parties that support your political view point are full of complete morons it is hard to keep your interest levels up.

Following in the footsteps of the snp morons. There was some fat snp git (for once not salmond) on the Sunday politics show this last weekend, ying to us all about the Snp management of the forth road bridge. Buying up votes from fife by cancelling the toll on the bridge looks a bit stupid now we know the maintainable was not kept up.

Following in the footsteps of the snp morons. There was some fat snp git (for once not salmond) on the Sunday politics show this last weekend, ying to us all about the Snp management of the forth road bridge. Buying up votes from fife by cancelling the toll on the bridge looks a bit stupid now we know the maintainable was not kept up.

Maybe you should educate yourself regarding the Forth Road bridge:

http://wingsoverscotland.com/the-forth-road-bridge-faq/

If it were not for the SNP there would be no replacement crossing a year away from completion.

You would fit in well with those in the Scottish Labour Party if your last sentence is anything to go by!

Edited by CyberNat

*delete as appropriate

Agreed. We are just less loud than the rest of them.

Mods - please feck this thread into oblivion

ta

Get a grip man. Have you not already added me to you ignore list? Can you not resist clicking on a thread made by me? I am getting a hint of fascist from your posts.

Nah it's just that slowly but surely you are becoming part of a minority.

Deal with the facts. I am the majority - I just don't shout about it.

Get over it.

Please can EVERYBODY use the report button for this thread and for for every other politics thread that this attention-seeking shill posts into the OT forum.

If the mods get several dozen reports each time then the threads will get moved, this gentleman's appendage will get warned, and if he persists then he will be banned and his demise will be very much unmourned.

If you're on the mobile forum it's not there unless you switch to the full forum; but it's worth making the effort.

Edit: Reported.

Edited by Frank Hovis

Please can EVERYBODY use the report button for this thread and for for every other politics thread that this attention-seeking shill posts into the OT forum.

If the mods get several dozen reports each time then the threads will get moved, this gentleman's appendage will get warned, and if he persists then he will be banned and his demise will be very much unmourned.

If you're on the mobile forum it's not there unless you switch to the full forum; but it's worth making the effort.

Edit: Reported.

Whilst I get your point that this is a politics thread that should have been posted in the politics section, why the antipathy?

CyberNat's not forcing you to read his/her posts, just ignore him/her?

Whilst I get your point that this is a politics thread that should have been posted in the politics section, why the antipathy?

I also wonder why my posts provoke such extreme reactions. I am obviously hitting a nerve with some people. I certainly can't be accused of spamming the forum as I have only started 3 threads in the whole of December. Two were politics related and one was not. If I was flooding the forums with posts I would expect this level of vitriol but that is a claim that cannot be leveled against me either. I have only averaged just over 1 post a day since I registered.

Compared to the likes of interestrateripoff who has started at least 43 threads in the last 30 days, Frank Hovis who has started 14 threads in the last 30 days and The Masked Tulip who has started 8 threads in the last 30 days, I am a mere minnow.

The truth must just hurt I guess!

As I've noted the IGNORE function doesn't work any more; I don't want to read his rubbish.

I also wonder why my posts provoke such extreme reactions. I am obviously hitting a nerve with some people. I certainly can't be accused of spamming the forum as I have only started 3 threads in the whole of December. Two were politics related and one was not. If I was flooding the forums with posts I would expect this level of vitriol but that is a claim that cannot be leveled against me either. I have only averaged just over 1 post a day since I registered.

Compared to the likes of interestrateripoff who has started at least 43 threads in the last 30 days, Frank Hovis who has started 14 threads in the last 30 days and The Masked Tulip who has started 8 threads in the last 30 days, I am a mere minnow.

The truth must just hurt I guess!

You can start 200 threads every single day as far as I'm concerned, just do it in the Politics section where it belongs and I don't see it. Stop coming onto the Off Topic for a reaction; people are ignoring you on here because they are just not interested in the internal political point-scoring of a country with the population of Yorkshire.

As I've noted the IGNORE function doesn't work any more; I don't want to read his rubbish.

You can start 200 threads every single day as far as I'm concerned, just do it in the Politics section where it belongs and I don't see it. Stop coming onto the Off Topic for a reaction; people are ignoring you on here because they are just not interested in the internal political point-scoring of a country with the population of Yorkshire.

You come across as very bitter with a bit of a chip on your shoulder! Unfortunately for you, you will be hearing a lot more about the SNP next year. We have further increased our lead in the polls and are approaching 60% of the vote.

We are never going away!

You come across as very bitter with a bit of a chip on your shoulder! Unfortunately for you, you will be hearing a lot more about the SNP next year. We have further increased our lead in the polls and are approaching 60% of the vote.

We are never going away!

How shall I explain it?

Well, I will try.

If somebody was a huge fan of Taylor Swift and kept posting her videos because they thought that everybody would want to hear such marvelous music and it was really really important that they did.

So they posted it in a music section and nobody took any notice which upset them because they thought that it was really important and she was really great and people really should hear her music and know all about her.

But they weren't interested, weren't reading the threads, weren't replying to them.

"Right", they thought, "Taylor Swift is so important that she cannot be ignored."

So they started posting Taylor Swift stuff onto any music thread, then posting it on non-music threads, then starting new threads about Taylor Swift because everybody must hear Taylor Swift songs and know all about her.

And then got funny when people complained about it, for how could people not want to hear more and more about Taylor Swift?

Well they don't.

And they don't want to hear about the SNP either so please restrict your Nicola Sturgeon fantasies to this section where they won't cause bother, irritation and alarm to normal people.