House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hectors House

Whats The Music? Bloomberg Tv Markets

I've been wondering about this for a few weeks now, sounds like something off Moon Safari by Air but it isn't, anyone know how I can find out?

Bloomberg TV doesn't have a contact email

Bloomberg Markets theme music composed by David Lowe, a veteran British composer, who has worked with many notable clients including BBC News, BBC World Service, Premier League and CCTV, with some of his most famous creations being the “World News” countdowns on BBC.

I was only moaning the other day about how the internet has killed off the old office conversations about who song what, what the film was called etc. because people just look things up straight away.

And now I've fallen into that same trap!

Nope neither of them, when I say markets I mean when they cut to showing what the markets are doing, it has a touch of La Femme D'Argent by Air about it, it wouldn't go amiss on the Euronews channel during the weather!

I've tried Shazzaim it as well with no joy!

Nope neither of them, when I say markets I mean when they cut to showing what the markets are doing, it has a touch of La Femme D'Argent by Air about it, it wouldn't go amiss on the Euronews channel during the weather!

Can you find a clip of it playing for those of us who have never watched Bloomberg News? ;)

The track you posted sounds a bit like Ron Carnel who has also done some TV work.

Didn't think about recording it doh! I will try later

I'm involved with organising events and conferences (that's not my full time job) and I like to to use music as a run in to an event starting, sometimes it may be interspersed with videos from sponsors.

Tracks I have used in the past include:

Muse - Map of the Problematique instrumental (pinched from the start sequence of London 2012)

New Order - Singularity

ATB - Tristan Da Cunha

and before anyone asks yes I get the correct music licensing :)

This is the music

It might be something by Cat Eye. It's not dissimilar to the first one on this lovely chill-out compilation of music that has seen use in various TV programmes, and ends with the wonderful "North Gate" by Ron Carnel.

It might be something by Cat Eye. It's not dissimilar to the first one on this lovely chill-out compilation of music that has seen use in various TV programmes, and ends with the wonderful "North Gate" by Ron Carnel.

thanks