House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Spaniard

Mars, The Moon, Nasa, Photoshop And R Peternell On Youtube

VERY off-topic but I would be interested in the views of the HPC intelligencia on these fascinating YouTube videos.

Their author, R Peternell, claims that he takes public domain NASA images of the moon and of Mars and then applies specified sequences of Photoshop transformations (e.g. colour, contrast etc..).

The alleged results certainly make an impression.

At the very least they demonstrate an interesting contemporary art form.

Is this an elaborate hoax (by Mr Peternell and/or by someone at NASA) to exploit our pareidolia or might it just possibly be something of immense significance?

Comments from HPC Photoshop experts (which I am not) would be particularly welcome.

I watched half the Mars one and I have come to the conclusion that the chap making them has indulged far too freely in recreational pharmaceuticals. He's yabbering on about reptiles birds and crocodiles and all that has happened is that the photos are taken from slightly differing angles.

What an amazing video. I can't even work out how it's done.

I've never taken acid, but I imagine it looks something like this.

I have, and that video doesn't begin to even skim the surface of how weird an acid trip can get.

All the images NASA 'take' are just photoshopped garbage.

Does anyone really believe that the ridiculous hairstyles the women have on the ISS are a real representation of what happens in zero G? Really?

The ISS is a hoax, the moon landing were a hoax, the space programme is a hoax. And yes its easy to keep stuff like this secret when you literally have everyone by the balls.

Has NASA even said anything that wasn't a lie?

The alien agenda is IMO just part of the 'space exists like NASA says' psyop. Its pretty obvious looking at the stars with your own eyes that space does not exist how we are told it does.

Don't get you? Can you explain what you mean?