House Price Crash Forum

Ajay Ahuja Getting Out Of Btl? ---Merged

darwin

HOLA441

There seems to be a slight discrepancy in the achievable rent between these 2 listings:

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48743450.html (£375/month)

http://www.gumtree.com/p/1-bedroom-rent/1-bedroom-house-in-west-princes-street-dss-ok-poor-credit-ok-no-deposit-required-helensburgh-g8/1087068592 (£199/month)

Clearly no attempt to mislead. I'm sure that this is entirely accidental.

branch_photo_92570_0000.jpg

post-10213-0-68612300-1415190918_thumb.jpg

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442

There seems to be a slight discrepancy in the achievable rent between these 2 listings:

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48743450.html (£375/month)

http://www.gumtree.com/p/1-bedroom-rent/1-bedroom-house-in-west-princes-street-dss-ok-poor-credit-ok-no-deposit-required-helensburgh-g8/1087068592 (£199/month)

Clearly no attempt to mislead. I'm sure that this is entirely accidental.

Well spotted!

from Gumtree:

PLUS..... Our rental prices are not set in stone. If you see something you like but can't afford the rent simply make us an offer. The worst that can happen is we say no. That's it. If we're feeling generous and you've timed it right you never know, you might just save yourself hundreds of pounds off your annual rental bill!

HOLA443
HOLA444

"But if you are a fly by night serial rent dodger do not apply as we will already know who you are as we have access to various local tenant blacklists." from Gumtree

Do such things exist? are they legal?

I googled that phrase...seems to be on Ahuja Holdings adverts.

There are a host of legal difficulties if this scumbag means what he says:

from Landlordzone: There have been several attempts over the years by various organizations and web sites to set-up data bases of delinquent tenants. However, the process is fraught with difficulties due to data protection, legal liabilities and human rights.

Edited by Bloo Loo

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

It's actually 109 listings, not properties - all along I missed the fact that 3 entries are for multiple properties:

10 x 1 bed flats in the heart of Helensburgh - £299,95

12 x 2 bed apartments - £999,995 (yes, you read that right)

16 x 1 bed apartments - £999,995

All in all it makes for a total of 144 properties!

Oops, my bad!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If this property is in Scotland it cannot be bought singularly. You need to buy this property with at least one other property from our bank of 200 properties in order for us to conform with all exemptions regarding home report legislation.

So its actually 200....

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

It's actually 109 listings, not properties - all along I missed the fact that 3 entries are for multiple properties:

10 x 1 bed flats in the heart of Helensburgh - £299,95

12 x 2 bed apartments - £999,995 (yes, you read that right)

16 x 1 bed apartments - £999,995

All in all it makes for a total of 144 properties!

Oops, my bad!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think that would make a good set for the sequel to Trainspotting. In fact no need to even involve the props department!

HOLA4412
HOLA4413

New detail added to Ajay's listings:

2. A £500 buyer's premium, which can be added to the purchase price, is payable per property on completion of the transaction.

Yeah, good luck with that. :lol:

Eh? Is that another way of charging £500 extra per property, so it's just £500 more? Off putting, makes him sound like someone you wouldn't do business with

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419

A buyers premium is normally associated with an auction sale. Wouldn't surprise me if Ajay had seen it on some other ads for places that were up for auction and thought, "Good idea, I'll have me a bit of that".

Looking at some of the places involved, I'd have thought a £5 premium would be more appropriate, if not pushing his luck still.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422

First time I have come across a buy one you must buy two offer.

Landlord selling 4 round here - have been told he's only selling them as a four. Despite them being on separately.

2 of them need considerable work doing, so the bank is offloading some rubbish with the better stuff.

Of course someone needs to be mad enough to buy them without surveys.

HOLA4423

Landlord selling 4 round here - have been told he's only selling them as a four. Despite them being on separately.

2 of them need considerable work doing, so the bank is offloading some rubbish with the better stuff.

Of course someone needs to be mad enough to buy them without surveys.

Has the music stopped?

HOLA4424

Ajay up to his usual tricks

Airdrie woman describes "nightmare year" after flat move

Nov 10, 2014 00:01 By Robert Fairnie
AN Airdrie woman has spoken of her “nightmare year” living in a property with almost no hot water and initially, very little heating.
Abigail Olivier, 29, claims to have endured persistent problems with a “dangerous and unreliable” boiler since moving into the Crowhill Crescent flat in September 2013...
Fun fact : When googling "ajay ahuja", this disclaimer appears at the bottom of the page:
Some results may have been removed under data protection law in Europe.
Edited by darwin

HOLA4425

Has the music stopped?

Likely pressure being put on my mortgage lenders.

UKAR (formerly B&B and other crap-buckets) is putting a lot of pressure on borrowers. They are using any excuse, no matter how small, to trigger margin calls or call in loans. More importantly, if a LL has multiple properties, UKAR are not allowing properties to be sold individually, and are insisting that a borrower must sell all properties together as a portfolio in a single transaction (presumably, in order to avoid LLs selling properties with equity, and leaving only the properties in neg equity).