House Price Crash Forum
darwin

Ajay Ahuja Getting Out Of Btl? ---Merged

Hmm The bookies are putting a no vote at 1.25, and yes at 3.75 (William Hill).

So he's betting on prices going down, but the bookies are looking at a no vote more likely.

I say buy them all now, and then resell them back to him after Thursday. Anyone want to take that bet?

So he's betting on prices going down, but the bookies are looking at a no vote more likely.

I say buy them all now, and then resell them back to him after Thursday. Anyone want to take that bet?

Yeah, like he'd buy that crap back! :lol:

I know a man called Nadeem in Sheffield who might be interested.

They look like prefabs made from slabs of concrete damp, dark and cold..... Cash buyers only, who would use them as security?

Edited by winkie

Some great buying terms there. Not!

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48196748.html/svr/2713;jsessionid=3F2F271277495033D45400ADCC5C3E04

1. Any buyer should be buying these properties for the purpose of investment. If your intention is to buy this property and then evict the tenant then please do not attempt to purchase this property. We are an ethical landlord with ethical principles and we are not in the business of making our tenants homeless.

2. The condition of the property should be assumed as average and the quality of the fixtures and fittings as basic but functional. Your surveyor will be able to confirm this once inspected.

3. Internal viewings can only take place when your surveyor is booked in to value the property. You can accompany the surveyor when he attends if you so wish. The reason we restrict viewings is to allow the tenant quiet enjoyment of the property with minimal disruption.

4. If this property is in Scotland it cannot be bought singularly. You need to buy this property with at least one other property from our bank of 200 properties in order for us to conform with all exemptions regarding home report legislation.

5. A £500 buyers premium, which can be added to the purchase price, is payable per property on completion of the transaction.

6. The rent stated is either the actual rent being received or the rent we believe is achievable. The property can be supplied pre-tenanted prior to completion at a rental price equal or greater than the stated rent above.

4. If this property is in Scotland it cannot be bought singularly. You need to buy this property with at least one other property from our bank of 200 properties in order for us to conform with all exemptions regarding home report legislation.

First time I have come across a buy one you must buy two offer.

First time I have come across a buy one you must buy two offer.

Bizarre. Needs to be Buy One Get One Free to attract even the slightest glimmer of interest

Posted 02 May 2009 - 09:22 PM

My debt on my portfolio is around £7m. my costs are around £30k all in and my rent roll potential is £65k but i bring in around £55k as i have a few empties and i have a few tenants on low rents as they have been there a while.

I will be pushing the rents up to the LHA rates over the coming year. the potential rent from the LHA rates is £87k!!!!! i reckon i will be able to squeeze £75k per month once rent increases have kicked in.

with rates not moving in 2009 i should be clearing a profit of £45k for doing nothing. my team of 7 staff are very competent and manage the whole thing.

with regards to the gas safety thing - it was on a tenant who refused me access to the property. the judge gave me a conditional discharge. in other words no punishment as they appreciated the situation i was in. for those who want to know more check out conditional discharge - means offence was so minor did not warrant punishment. No criminal record, as they understood the situation i was in.

anyway - will be buying more big time. my target is 1000 properties by 2012, possibly more as i want a portfolio worth £100m. high yield all the way. i will be buying all over. i have plenty of reps around the country and sourcers who find me deals for me and my clients.

when you have properties that you can pick up for £30k, let on a LHA rate of £400 you would have to be stupid not to buy if you had the experience i had with letting to the unemployed.

so eventual target £120k profit per month from property. do not care about negative equity as IRRELEVANT! Not sure if anyone gets that here on this forum. Read my lips: NOT SELLING. just to clarify NOT SELLING. I am only BUYING.

property prices are only of interest to me for potential purchases. I do not sit there claculting my equity as no point. the only time you do is when there is a nice bit of equity worth raiding via remortgaging to BUY EVEN MORE!

boy i love property. The easiest way to make money.

If you want to learn more visit www.ahuja.co.uk

Ajay

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/107173-ajay-ahuja-merged-threads/page-6

11 more properties were added yesterday, again mostly in Scotland.

Total properties now 100.